MedPRAI 2018 : The Second Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (MedPRAI-2018)
Call For Papers
The Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (MedPRAI-2018) will take place on 27-28, March, 2018 in Rabat, Morocco.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the Mediterranean Conference on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence. The conference is organized by Ibn Tofail University, Kenitra, Morocco, Larbi Tebessi University, Tebessa, Algeria and Bahria University, Isslamabad, Pakistan and will be held in Rabat, Morocco on March 27-28, 2018. The conference aims to provide an interdisciplinary forum for discussions on recent advancements in different areas of pattern recognition and artificial intelligence.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the international program committee; additional reviewers will be consulted if needed. Paper acceptance will be based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of presentation.
It is planned to publish the proceedings by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) in its International Conference Proceedings Series under the ISBN-No: 978-1-4503-5290-1.
[Topics of Interest]
Include, but are not limited to:
- Handwriting analysis and recognition
- Biometrics applications
- Pattern recognition & applications
- Image analysis
- Multimedia Systems
- Image Coding and Processing
- Shape and Texture Analysis
- Signal, speech and video processing
- Image, audio and video watermarking
- Computer vision
- Object Detection, Tracking and Recognition
- Robotics and perception
- Virtual reality & medical applications
- Natural language processing
- Automated reasoning and inference
- Knowledge representation and reasoning
- Constraint processing
- Constraint Satisfaction Problem
- Heuristic search
- Intelligent interfaces
- Multi-agent Systems
- Machine learning and data mining
- Unsupervised, semi-supervised, and supervised Learning
- Active learning
- Transfer learning
- Deep learning
- Applications of Machine Learning
- Full paper deadline: September 30, 2017.
- Author Notification: December 02, 2017.
- Camera-ready Paper/Registration: December 23, 2017.
- Conference Dates: March 27- 28, 2018.