ASIR 2017 : 7th International Workshop on Advances in Semantic Information Retrieval
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
7th International Workshop on Advances in Semantic Information Retrieval (ASIR’17)
Prague, Czech Republic, 3 - 6 September, 2017
We would like to cordially invite you to consider contributing a paper to ASIR’17 - held as a part of the Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS 2017).
FedCSIS an annual international multi-conference, this year organized jointly by the Polish Information Processing Society (PTI), Poland Section Computer Society Chapter and Czech Technical University in Prague, in technical cooperation with the IEEE Region 8, IEEE Chechoslovakia Section, IEEE Poland Section, IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Intelligent Informatics, IEEE Czechoslovakia Section Computer Society Chapter, Poland Section (Gdansk) Computer Society Chapter, IEEE SMC Technical Committee on Computational Collective Intelligence, Poland Section Computational Intelligence Society Chapter, ACM Special Interest Group on Applied Computing, Lodz (Poland) ACM Chapter, Committee of Computer Science of Polish Academy of Sciences, Polish Operational and Systems Research Society, Eastern Cluster ICT Poland, Polish Cluster of Research and Development of Internet of Things, Mazovia Cluster ICT.
The workshop addresses semantic information retrieval theory and important matters, related to practical Web tools. The topics and areas include but not limited to:
- Domain-specific semantic applications.
- Evaluation methodologies for semantic search and retrieval.
- Models for document representation.
- Natural language semantic processing.
- Ontology for semantic information retrieval.
- Ontology alignment, mapping and merging.
- Query interfaces.
- Searching and ranking.
- Semantic multimedia retrieval.
- Visualization of retrieved results.
PAPER SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Papers should be submitted by May 10, 2017 (strict deadline). Preprints will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants. Only papers presented during the conference will be submitted to the IEEE for inclusion in the Xplore Digital Library. Furthermore, proceedings, published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers will posted at the conference WWW site. Moreover, most Events' organizers arrange quality journals, edited volumes, etc. and may invite selected extended and revised papers for post-conference publications (information can be found at the websites of individual events).
- Paper submission: May 10, 2017 (strict deadline, there will be no extensions)
- Position paper submission: May 31, 2017
- Acceptance decision: June 14, 2017
- Final version of paper submission: June 28, 2017
- Final deadline for discounted fee: August 1, 2017
- Conference dates: September 3-6, 2017
- Klyuev, Vitaly, University of Aizu, Japan
- Mozgovoy, Maxim, University of Aizu, Japan
CHAIRS OF FedCSIS CONFERENCE SERIES
Maria Ganzha, Leszek A. Maciaszek, Marcin Paprzycki
CONTACT FedCSIS AT: email@example.com
FedCSIS on Facebook: http://tinyurl.com/FedCSISFacebook
FedCSIS on LinkedIN: http://tinyurl.com/FedCSISLinkedIN