ICNMC 2018 : 5th International Conference on New Music Concepts
Call For Papers
ICNMC 2018 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Music Studies, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Music Studies and related areas.
Thinking of those scholars, researchers and professionals related with the conference topics but unable to attend it personally a Virtual Participation mode has been established, with the same peer reviewing and validity than face-to-face ones.
ICNMC 2018 is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Music Studies. The conference will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
• Artificial Intelligence in Music
• Automatic Music Composition
• Computational Acoustics
• Computers in Music Composition
• e-Learning and Music
• Film and Music
• Mathematical Analysis of Musical Instruments
• Mathematical Models in Music
• Mathematical Models in Acoustics
• Music Cognition
• Music Education and Music in Education
• Music History
• Music Perception
• Music and Psychology
• Music Theory
• Noise Control Engineering
• Pattern Recognition in Music
• Signal Processing
• Other relevant topics and applications