ICTCS 2017 : The International Conference on New Trends in Computing Sciences
Call For Papers
The International Conference on new Trends in Computing Sciences is organized by the King Hussein School for Computing Science in Princess Sumaya University for Technology with the support of the Scientific Research Support Fund (Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research-Jordan). The goal of the conference is to provide an international biannual forum where international scientists meet with Jordanian scientists from the different fields of computer science to exchange ideas and information on current studies, challenges, research results, system developments, and practical experiences. Aside from the regular presentations, the conference will include keynote addresses with speakers from both industry and academia. Papers reporting original and unpublished research results and experience are solicited.
Only original unpublished contributions are solicited for presentation. Plagiarism in any form will lead to the rejection of the paper. Authors are requested to submit their papers through EasyChair submission system (available here) on or before June 30, 2017. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/ journals) are not allowed. All papers must follow strict IEEE formatting instructions. Violation of which will lead to rejection of the paper. Submitted papers should be written in English with a maximum length of 6 pages. No-show papers are defined as papers submitted by authors who subsequently did not present the paper in-person (no videos, no remote cast) at the conference. No-show papers will be identified as “No-Show” and will not be published. No refund of the paid fees can be claimed by the no-show author.
List of Topics:
- Data Science and Big Data
- Computer and Network Security
- Natural Language Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Software Engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
* Program Committee
- Conference Chair: Prof. Arafat Awajan, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Steering Committee Chair: Prof. Mohammed Zeki Kheder, Life Senior Member IEEE
- Publication Chair: Prof. Adnan Shaout, The University of Michigan – Dearborn – USA
- Organization Committee Chair: Dr. Edward Jaser, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Technical Committee Co-Chair: Dr. Sufyan Almajali, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Technical Committee Co-Chair: Dr. Ali Hadi, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Edward Jaser, PSUT, IEEE Member.
- Mustapha Ali, Jordan University for Science and Technology, IEEE senior member
- Esam Qaralleh, PSUT, Jordan IEEE Section
- Khalid Jaber, Jordan IEEE Section
- Ja’afar Alqatawna, University of Jordan
- Abdallah Qusef, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Jaafer Saraireh, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Ali Hadi, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Akram Al-Kouz, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Sufyan Almajali, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Nour Karazoon, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Laila Al-Sayaydeh, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Ezzeldeen Al-Issa, Princess Sumaya University for Technology
The conference will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS). The proceedings of the conference will be submitted to IEEEXplore and Computer Science Digital Library (CSDL) for indexing.
All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality and relevance through double-blind reviewing. Best paper awards will be given based on scientific novelty and for best podium presentations. Extended versions of selected papers will be published in special issues of the International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE) and the Jordanian Journal of Computers and Information Technology (JJCIT).
- The conference will host the following workshops:
- Data Science
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response (DFIR)
- FORC: Pathway in Forensic Computing
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Secure Software Development
All questions about submissions or anything related to the conference should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.