CSDMO 2017 : Special Session on Cooperative Strategies for Decision Making and Optimization at 9th International Conference on Computational Collective Intelligence (ICCCI 2017)
Call For Papers
Special Session on COOPERATIVE STRATEGIES FOR DECISION MAKING AND OPTIMIZATION (CSDMO 2017) organized within the 9th International Conference on Computational Collective Intelligence - Technologies and Applications (ICCCI 2017) in Nicosia, Cyprus,
27-29 September 2017.
***** Due to numerous requests the DEADLINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSIONS HAS BEEN EXTENDED until May 1, 2017 *****.
Topics of interests
The aim of the CSDMO 2017 Special Session is to bring together researchers interested in various cooperative problem solving techniques to share their experience, present current research results and discuss advanced techniques. Topics of submitted papers should focus on methods and applications where the tools and techniques exploiting collective computational intelligence are used to enhance, support or replace traditional approaches to decision making and solving optimization problems. In particular, we encourage authors of papers reporting on the real-life applications of the cooperative strategies to decision making and optimization.
The scope of the CSDMO 2017 includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- computational intelligence,
- cooperative strategies for optimization,
- collective decision making,
- evolutionary and co-evolutionary algorithms and their applications,
- swarm intelligence,
- adaptive methods for decision making and optimization,
- distributed optimization,
- agent-based modeling and problem solving,
- multi-agent optimization techniques and their applications,
- applications of intelligent techniques for decision making and optimization problems.
The proceedings will be published in prestigious LNCS/LNAI series of Springer.
Prof. Piotr Jędrzejowicz and Prof. Dariusz Barbucha
Department of Information Systems
Gdynia Maritime University, Poland
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
More information about CSDMO 2017 Special Session can be found at:
ICCCI 2017 conference website: