MOBIHEALTH 2017 : 7th EAI International Conference on Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare - Transforming healthcare through innovations in mobile and wireless technologies
Conference Series : Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare
Call For Papers
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to Special Issue in the: EAI Endorsed Transactions on Pervasive Health and Technology and
EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communication and Applications.
- Keynote Speaker: Prof. Rosalind Picard, Media Lab, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
The 7th edition of MobiHealth proposes to continue and extend the focus areas of the first 6 editions with focus on specific research and scientific challenges in the Healthcare Technology domain faced in Europe and globally and hence more interactive input from industry. The essence of the conference lies in its interdisciplinary nature, with original contributions cutting across boundaries but all within the ambit of the application of mobile communications (technologies, standards, solutions, methodologies, …) to the improvement of human health.
As such, the conference will have a multi-tier approach: going from implant sensors to ubiquitous patient monitoring environments and technologies from in-hospital to in-home.
The main themes will include (but are not limited to):
- Mobile and e-Health Systems
- Innovation in Healthcare Technology
- E-Health services
- Mobile and e-Health applications
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Fog Computing in Healthcare
- Wearable and Implantable Devices
- Data Collection and Data Mining in e-Health Applications
- Mobile and e-Health Circuits and Systems
- Printable Electronics for Healthcare Applications
- Energy in Biomedical Devices
- Harvesting Management and Optimization
- Self-systems for Healthcare
- E-Health Software Design
- E-Health Application Design for Cellular Phones
- Daily Healthcare
- Advances in sensor devices for biomedical monitoring
- Intra-body communication issues (propagation & transmission)
- Body Area networks (architectures, protocols, scheduling, etc.)
- Heterogenous and in-/on-/out- networks
- Wearable, outdoor and home-based applications
- Data collection and management at hubs, mobile devices and gateways
- Energy management and optimisation issues in biomedical devices and networks
- Decision support algorithms for data analysis
- Healthcare telemetry and telemedicine
- Remote diagnosis and patient management
- Accuracy, reliability, security, protection, identity, privacy, of diagnoses and data
- All-pervasive wireless systems for health applications
- Factoring in the environment (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, etc.)