NAPS 2017 : 49th North American Power Symposium - Morgantown, WV, USA
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS!!
49th North American Power Symposium - 17-19 September 2017 Morgantown, WV USA
!!!!!Bringing Novel Ideas from Budding Researchers!!!!!
Conference Highlights: Publication in IEEE Xplore Online Database, Free Housing for Students, Subsidized Registration Cost for Students, Keynote Speakers, Plenary Sessions!!
We cordially invite you to submit your papers to the 49th North American Power Symposium (NAPS) to be held 17-19 September 2017 at Marriott Waterfront Place Hotel and hosted by West Virginia University in Morgantown, WV, USA. The symposium website (http//www.naps2017.org) is now open for full paper submission. Full paper submission deadline is April 15, 2017.
The NAPS 2017 is co-sponsored by IEEE Power and Energy Society and was first launched in 1969 as the Midwest Power Symposium and later renamed as North American Power Symposium in 1986 and has since then been the focus of the power community in North America and worldwide. NAPS has been held annually at a university in North America to provide an international open forum for participants from academia and industry. Budding researchers’ participation is the gem of this symposium leading to, graduate and undergraduate student researcher interactions with their peers in other universities, research institutions. The conference also facilitates exchange of knowledge between faculty and industry for research and development in power and energy with special attention to the latest advances and challenges in power and energy technologies. Topics for paper submissions include but not limited to:
• Smart cities
• Smart sensors, communication and control
• Cyber physical security and social energy for smart grid
• Intelligent grid coordination and management
• Power system analysis, optimization, computing and economics
• Internet tools for power systems
• Integrating renewable energy into the grid
• Power electronics and applications
• Demand response and energy efficiency
• Microgrid and advanced distribution system
• Power system control, operation and planning
• Electric machine and drives
• Market interactions in power systems
• Smart grid technologies
• Substation and distribution automation
The Important Dates of NAPS 2017 are:
• April 15, 2017: Deadline for Paper Submission
• May 01, 2017: Registration Open
• May 15, 2017: Notification of Acceptance
• June 15, 2017: Final Paper Submission
Please visit the symposium website (http//www.naps2017.org) for details regarding full paper preparation and submission and more information regarding the conference. Please visit EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=naps2017) to submit your paper now. You may need to create an account in EasyChair before you can submit your paper.
Please note, accepted and presented papers will be made available through IEEE Xplore Digital Library database.
The symposium includes a significant student support program that provides subsidized registration fee, free housing, and social activities other than the student awards. All registered students will be automatically enrolled for three nights of housing support. Additional announcements coming soon!!
Interested to become a sponsor of one or more events, please click here and see available benefits.
We look forward to your contributions in NAPS 2017!!
On behalf of NAPS 2017 Organizing Committee:
Professor Sarika Khushalani Solanki
Professor Jignesh Solanki
Professor Ali Feliachi
Professor Parviz Famouri
Professor Muhammad Choudhry