ICTC 2017 : The 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC 2017)
Call For Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC 2017), Jeju Island, Korea, October 18-20, 2017
Home page: http://www.ictc2017.org
*** Paper Submission Deadline (Extended to): July 31, 2017 (Final) ***
*** IEEE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** IEICE Technical Co-Sponsorship ***
*** SCI/Scopus-indexed Journal Publication ***
*** IEEE Xplore, Scopus, EI ***
*** Keynote Speeches and Special Talks by VIPs and Prominent Experts
ICTC is the unique global premier event for researchers, industry professionals, and academics interested in the latest developments in the emerging industrial convergence centered around the information and communication technologies (ICT). More specifically, it will address challenges with realizing ICT convergence over the various industrial sectors, including the infrastructures and applications in wireless & mobile communications, smart devices & consumer appliances, mobile cloud computing, green communication, healthcare and bio-informatics, and intelligent transportation.
The conference is organized by KICS with the technical co-sponsorship of IEEE Communications Society and IEICE Communications Society. The conference will include plenary sessions, technical sessions, and invited industrial sessions. Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings with an assigned ISBN number and submitted to IEEE Xplore, Scopus, and EI Compendex. You are invited to submit papers in all areas of infrastructures, services, technologies, and applications for ICT convergence.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
* Wireless & Mobile Communication Systems and Infrastructure
* 5G, 4G, LTE, LTE-Advanced, WLAN, WPAN, WBAN
* Communication Networks and Future Internet Technologies
* Information & Communication Theory, and Their Applications
* Mobile Cloud Computing & Communication Systems and Applications
* Smart Media & Broadcasting, and Smart Devices/Appliances
* Green Communication Technologies and Solutions
* Indoor Positioning and Navigation Systems
* Energy Internet, Smart Grid Infrastructure and Applications
* Maritime Communications Systems & Networks
* Vehicular Information and Communication Technologies
* u-Healthcare Systems, and Bio-informatics & Its Applications
* Military and Defense Technologies
* SDN and Network Virtualization
* CCN/CDN/ICN/Delay-tolerant networks
* Public Protection & Disaster Relief (PPDR) Communication
* Internet of Things (IoT), Internet of Everything (IoE), Web of Objects (WoO)
* Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and D2D Communications
* Encryption and Security for ICT Convergence
* Signal and Image Processing
* Smart Cities
* Mobile S/W and Data Science
* Big Data and Smart Computing
* Intelligent Transportation Systems
* Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
* Other Services and Applications for ICT Convergence
ICTC 2017 invites the submission of original research work that is neither published nor currently under review elsewhere. Manuscripts must be submitted via EDAS (http://edas.info/N23420), as a short paper (3 pages) or a full paper (4-6 pages). The manuscripts accepted as a full paper will be considered for publication in selected journals. All submissions should be in the single-spaced, double-column format, with 10 pt or higher font size, on A4- or letter-size pages. Detailed submission guidelines will be available on the conference web site at http://www.ictc2017.org.
** KEYNOTE SPEECHES AND SPECIAL TALKS **
During ICTC 2017, Keynote Speeches and Special Talks will be delivered by high level VIPs and prominent speakers from ETRI, Qualcomm, Intel, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Microsoft, Cisco, Huawei, LG U+, KT, SKT, and so on.
CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Proposals are invited for half-day or full-day workshops in the areas of communications, networks, or other ICT-related topics. For any inquiries on workshops, please contact Workshop Co-Chairs, Prof. Won-Yong Shin at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for workshop proposals is June 1, 2017.
The accepted paper will be presented either in an oral session or poster session. All accepted papers will appear in the ICTC 2017 proceedings and will be submitted to IEEE Xplore if at least one of the authors attends the conference to present the paper.
** JOURNAL PUBLICATION **
Extended versions of selected papers will be invited for publication in SCI-indexed journals such as Journal of Communications and Networks, ETRI Journal, Int’l Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, Springer Peer-to-Peer Networking & Applications Journal, and other journals including Information Journal (Scopus), KICS Journal, and ICT Express Journal after an express review and revisions.
BEST PAPER AWARDS
ICTC 2017 will present the Best Paper Awards and Excellent Paper Awards to the authors of selected outstanding papers.
* Paper Submission Deadline (Extended to): July 31, 2017 (Final)
* Notification of Acceptance (Extended to): August 25, 2017
* Camera Ready Deadline (Extended to): September 8, 2017
* Author Registration Deadline (Extended to): September 8, 2017
For any inquiries on ICTC 2017, please contact email@example.com.