TCLT Bulletin 2017 : Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology (TCLT) - Special Theme on Technology Enhanced Language Learning
Call For Papers
Call For Articles – BULLETIN OF THE TECHNICAL COMMITTEE ON LEARNING TECHNOLOGY
publication of IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Learning Technology (TCLT)
* Special Theme: Technology Enhanced Language Learning
* Deadline for submission: March 19, 2017
The Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology (TCLT) aims at publishing and disseminating current research about new and emerging learning technologies as well as their design, usage, application, and evaluation in different contexts of technology enhanced learning.
The special theme of this issue will focus on topics related to technology enhanced language learning, including (but not limited to) research on concepts and design of systems and technology that supports language learning; practical applications of technology enhanced language learning; case studies, exploratory studies and pilot studies that utilize technology to teach and learn languages; and evaluations and assessments of technology, systems, and tools that support language learning.
Articles that are not in the area of the special theme are most welcome as well and will be published in the regular article section. The Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology invites research articles for the next issue. This issue will be published in Volume 19, Issue 1.
*** All research articles will go through a thorough peer-reviewing process ***
1. Authors have to follow the IEEE author guidelines when preparing their articles (please see http://www.ieeetclt.org/content/authors-guidelines for further information)
2. The articles in the bulletin are limited to 4 pages. Over-length articles will not be published.
3. The manuscripts should be either in Word or RTF format. Any figures used in the contributions would be required separately in a graphic format (gif or jpeg). The figures should also be embedded in the text at appropriate places.
4. To submit your article, please go to http://ieeetclt.athabascau.ca/bulletin/pkp-ojs/index.php/tclt/login and login (or click on “Not a user? Register with this site” to register). Once you are logged in, please click the “New Submission” button to submit your article.
For further information please see http://www.ieeetclt.org/content/bulletin and http://ieeetclt.athabascau.ca/bulletin/pkp-ojs/index.php/tclt/index.
For any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Editors of the Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology)