INFOS 2017 : INTERNATIONAL FORUM of SECURITY
Call For Papers
We invite you to take part in the INTERNATIONAL FORUM of SECURITY (INFOS-2017), held by Cherkasy Bohdan Khmelnitsky National University. Aim of the forum lies in discussion of scientific and practical problems of information and economic security of different countries.
FORUM THEMATIC SECTIONS:
Section 1. Economic security system: management and information aspects.
Section 2. Enterprise economic security risks and threats management.
Section 3. Economic security by economic activities.
Section 4. Security professionals’ education and training.
Section 5. Information security: computational, telecommunication, cloud systems.
Section 6. Financial and bank security.
Section 7. Accounting and analytical providing of the enterprise security.
Lecturers of the department of management and economic security (Cherkasy Bohdan Khmelnitsky National University) and of the department of information technologies and advanced mathematics (Kharkiv Educational and Scientific Institute of University of banking). Executive secretary of the forum: Horyachkivska I. V.
Cherevko O.V. – chair, Prof., Dr.Sc., rector of the Cherkasy Bohdan Khmelnitsky National University
Mihus Irina - vice-chair, Prof., Dr.Sc., Head of Management and Economic Security Department of the Cherkasy Bohdan Khmelnitsky National University
Kavun Sergii - vice-chair, Dr.Sc. (Economics), Ph.D. (Computer Sciences), Professor, Head of the IT and advanced mathematics department, KESI of University of Banking
Kalashnikov Vyacheslav – Doctor of Physical-Mathematical Sciences, Professor, ITESM, Campus Monterrey (Monterrey, México)
Dimiter G. Velev – Prof., Dr., University of National and World Economy (Sofia, Bulgaria)
Robert Brumnik – DDr.Sc., Assist. Prof., GEA-College (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
Anders Carlson – VTN University, Blekinge Institute of Technology (Karlskrona, Sweden)
Dejan Pavlović – NIS a.d. Corporate Security Division, Petroleum Industry of Serbia (Novi Sad, Serbia)
Ohrimenko Sergey – Dr. Hab. (Doctor of Economics), Professor of Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova, Head of the Laboratory of Information Security by МЕА (Chisinau, Moldova)
Oleksandr Petrov – Prof. Dr Hab. Inż., Akademia Górniczo-Hutnicza im. Stanisława Staszica w Krakowie, AGH University of Science and Technology (Krakow, Poland)
Papers should be in А4 format, spacing 1,5. Paper volume includes the list of references, pictures and tables. The text should be aligned on both sides (justified), font Times New Roman, 14 points, indented paragraph should be 15 mm. All non-text objects should be created with Word built-in tools, formulas – with the help of Equation editor, diagrams, and graphs with Graph or Excel, etc. The colour of graphic materials is black-and-white; the filling is performed by hatching. All margins are 25 mm. Pictures, schemes, formulas and tables must be within margins. Pages are not numbered. The words are printed without hyphenation. Author(s)'s name, initials, science degree, academic title should be put in top-right corner. Afterwards should be put institution (authority) name, blank space, title of the paper in upper-case letters, blank space, the paper text. In the end of the paper should be the reference list, formatted according to Ukrainian scientific standards. The references should be put right after being mentioned in the paper. Paper file name should comprise (first) author's name (i.e.: ivanov_tezy.doc, ivanov_paper.doc). Young scientists (postgraduate students) should add the review of doctor of sciences.
RULES PROVIDING PUBLICATIONS
1. Scientific papers accepted for publication, not published earlier.
2. Be sure to issue the application form by the link - https://goo.gl/forms/Lm8ed3yHBcoqQ7IH2. In the application form, you need to specify the full address. Working conference’s languages - Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
Attention! The application form fills in the language, on which the summary of the report (article, chapter in a monograph) was written. Pay attention to the correct spelling of the surname, name, and patronymic of the authors of the paper.
3. Short papers, articles and material to the monograph as well as a copy of the payment receipt (marked "Payment") - are sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Papers that do not relevant to the requirements, or not submitted in time, will be to reject by the decision of the organizing committee.
5. According to the results of the conference will be published the following:
• program of the forum INFOS-2017 – will be available on the forum site - https://goo.gl/oaAZl3;
• set of the short papers in the book (languages: Ukrainian, Russian and English);
• articles in specialized collections / journals included in the list of professional editions of HAC Ukraine on technical and economic sciences;
• monograph on a given topic.
6. The conference will be fielding a round table. For authors who wish to participate in this event, will be given a separate invitation. About hotel accommodations institute ask the organizers.
Zachosova Nataliia, Ph.D., associate professor of the M&ES Department (ChNU)
tel. +38(068) 906-10-54, email@example.com
Zamula Alina, Ph.D., associate professor of the IT&HM Department (KhESI UB)
tel. +38(057)338-56-27, firstname.lastname@example.org