Hematologists 2017 : 7th World Hematologists Congress
Call For Papers
CME Accredited Hematologists 2017 is comprised of many interactive scientific sessions on different types of Blood disorders as well as various diagnostic and therapeutic advancements in this field. It is an initiative to unite the diverse research and business communities working in this field under a one roof to explore every single aspect of Hematology and Blood Diseases. Hematologists 2017 welcomes the hematologists, immunologists, pathologists, oncologists, research scholars, industrial professionals and student delegates from biomedical and healthcare sectors to be a part of it in Hematology conferences.
• Attendees will avail CME Credits
• Certification by the International Organizing Committee.
• Attendees will be certified with Special continuing professional development accreditation (CPD standards office London, UK).
• Abstracts will be published in International Journal with DOI provided by Cross Ref.
(Indexed in PubMed/ MEDLINE/Pro Quest/SCOPUS/ SOCOLAR/EBSCO/ CAS/Hinari/Index Copernicus/Google Scholar/SCIRUS/DOAJ indexed in supporting Journals.)
• Possibility for collaboration and networking with the expert.
• Project sponsorship opportunity from the conference sponsors/ Exhibitors.
• Chance to organize Workshops and Symposia.
• Possibility to chair and co-chair scientific sessions (based on the availability and eligibility).
• Photograph and institute logo will be displayed in conference website.
Conference mainly emphasizes on:
• Blood Disorders
• Hematologic Oncology
• Hematologic Disorders
• Blood Disorders: Diagnosis & Treatment
• Clinical and Experimental Hematology
• Pediatric Hematology
• Veterinary Hematology
• Hematology Nursing
• Stem Cell Research
• Biomarkers in Hematology
• Hematology Pharma Market
• Case reports and Epidemiology
• Entrepreneurs Investment Meet