SoICT 2017 : The Eighth International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology
Conference Series : Symposium on Information and Communication Technology
Call For Papers
SoICT 2017 is an international symposium that covers four major areas of research that includes AI and Big Data Analytics, Network Communication & Security, Computer Vision. Following the past successful symposium SoICT 2016, which received submissions from 20 countries, the Eighth International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology (SoICT 2017) will be held in Nha Trang, very beautiful beach in Vietnam. The symposium aims at providing an academic forum for researchers and graduate students to share their latest research findings and to identify future challenges in computer science. The symposium will include tutorials and keynotes given by world-class speakers.
SoICT 2017 seeks articles describing novel results about theoretical, empirical, conceptual or experimental research in Computer Science. All contributions should be original, must be unpublished, and must not be submitted to other venues during the review period. The symposium language is English. Papers should be prepared in ACM SIG style and should not exceed 8 pages and must be submitted via EasyChair system. SoICT 2017 proceedings will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM as a volume in ACM ICPS (ISBN: 978-1-4503-5328-1), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by DBLP, Ei Compendex, Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science). Extended versions of the selected best papers in SoICT 2017 will be invited for submission to Journal of Heuristics (IF: 1.34), Special Issue of Informatica but will be reviewed again.
SoICT 2017 is organized in conjunction with CSBio 2017 (The 8th International Conference on Computational Systems-Biology and Bioinformatics: http://www.csbio.org/2017/).
Your participation in SoICT 2017 and CSBio 2017 is surely to be a great experience and one that you will long remember with many benefits to your future technical knowledge and your preparations to enhance your career and for embarking into the future. We look forward to seeing you in Nhatrang, Vietnam.
Relevant topics of the symposium include, but are not limited to:
1. AI and Big Data Analytics: Artificial intelligence, Knowledge Representation, Machine Learning, Uncertainty. Big data, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Social computing. Natural Language processing, Search.
2. Network Communication and Security: Future Internet, Optical Networks, Mobile and Wireless Networks, Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks, Internet of Things. Software Defined Networking, Green Networking, Network Architectures and Protocols, Network Security, Network Survivability, Network Performance and QoS. Coding and Information Theory, Wireless Communications, Free Space and Fiber-Optic Communications, Radio-over-Fiber, Cognitive Radio; Cooperative Communications, Multi-antenna Communication Systems.
3. Computer Vision: Computer Vision, Multimedia, Audio/Image/ Video analysis and processing. Signal Processing, Speech processing, Recognition, Cognitive Robotics. Intelligent interfaces, Interaction, User Centered approaches, Human factors.
4. Software Engineering and Applied Soft Computing: Software Architectures; Formal Analysis and Design, Software Development Techniques and Tools, Software Verification, Programming Languages; Parallel/Distributed Computing, Mobile/Ubiquitous Computing, Cloud Computing, Real-time Embedded System.
Huynh Quyet Thang, HUST, Vietnam
Zhenjiang Hu, NII, Japan
Yew-Soon Ong, NTU, Singapore
Ismal Khalil, Austria
Eui-nam Huh, Kyunghee, Korea
Marc Bui, EPHE, France
Biplab Sikdar, NUS, Singapore
Ichiro IDE, Nagoya, Japan
Huynh Thi Thanh Binh, HUST, Vietnam
• Deadline for paper submission: September 15, 2017
• Notification of acceptance: October 18, 2017
. Conference dates: 7, 8 Dec 2017
Further information should be contact to: firstname.lastname@example.org