CSD&M PARIS 2017 : Complex Systems Design & Management
Call For Papers
8TH CONFERENCE ON COMPLEX SYSTEMS DESIGN & MANAGEMENT - CSD&M 2017
Website: http://www.2017.csdm.fr/ - Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mastering complex engineered systems is a fundamental strategic challenge for academias, industries and governments. That is why CSD&M was first created in 2010 in France.
Complex Systems Design & Management (CSD&M) conference is a widely open meeting event dedicated to academic researchers, industrial and governmental actors who are interested in complex industrial systems engineering. CSD&M is not limited to the existing specialists of the subject!
The 2-day event allows to discover and share about theories, methods and tools that have been developed to allow to manage the increasing complexity of the technical systems you must design and implement.
Thanks to its past 7 editions, CSD&M has become the conference of reference in the field of complex industrial systems architecture & engineering.
Industrial and governmental domains
• Constructors & operators of transportation systems
• Defense & security
• Electronics & robotics
• Software & automotive industry
• Energy & environment
• Healthcare & welfare services
• Media & communications
• Logistics & e-services
• Urban & public infrastructures
• Technology & policy
Scientific and technical topics
• Systems fundamentals (algorithmics & complexity, control theory, communications, mathematical programming, semantics, systemics, information technology, signal processing)
• Systems architecture (needs capture, requirements development, systems modelling, simuling, optimization, sizing and specification, architectural frameworks)
• Systems engineering (design, industrialization, integration, verification, validation, qualification, deployment, maintenance, dismantling)
• Industrial projects (innovation management, systems project management, agile methods, test oriented methods, project office)
• Systems metrics (architectural metrics, complexity measures, cost & delay evaluation, key performance indicators, quality of service)
• Systems quality (analysis and covering of risks, availability, maintenability, operability, reliability, security, safety and usability analyses, tests)
• Systemic tools (configuration management, formal verification, system behaviour analysis tools, modelling & simuling tools, test management)
• Embedded systems (electronics, health care, telecom, transportation, etc.)
• Transportation systems (aerospace, automobile, railways, ships, etc.)
• Software systems (Internet applications, networks, operating systems, parallel and distributed systems, etc.)
• Information systems (command, control & communication systems, enterprise information systems (BI, CRM, EII, ERP, SCM), industrial information systems (SCADA, PLM, etc.), supervision systems, etc.)
• Systems of systems (air traffic management, management of financial systems, network centric warfare, travel reservation systems, etc.)
• Artificial eco-systems (city planning & engineering, integrated hubs, etc.)
• Scientific submissions (scientific category)
Scientific contributions should present innovative methodological, technical or scientific results. These consist in a PDF (Word or LaTex) of 12 pages maximum. Scientific contributions can be accepted either for a 30-minute talk or for a poster workshop.
The scientific contributions accepted for a 30-minute talk or for the poster workshop will be published in the conference proceedings (full article for 30-minute talk authors and abstract for poster authors). At this stage, the document must necessarily be re-submitted according to specific SpringerVerlag style (if not done yet), which means a zip with a 12-page LaTex file and images apart or a 12-page Word file including images (see more details here below).
• Industrial submissions (industrial category)
The aim of industrial contributions is to present good practices, feedbacks and case studies. An industrial submission consists in a 12-page (maximum) Latex or Word in PDF or in a 15-slide (maximum) PowerPoint presentation in PDF. Industrial contributions can be accepted either for a 30-minute talk or for a poster workshop.
Accepted industrial submissions in PowerPoint will be made available on the conference website and on flash drives given to all participants, and they can be part of the conference proceedings only if the concerned authors transform their PowerPoint format into a 12-page Word or Latex version according to the Springer Verlag style.The refereeing of such articles will be under the responsibility of the two program committee co-chairs, and will take place during the end of the selection process.
More information on the submission procedure: http://www.2017.csdm.fr/submission-procedure/
- Conference website: http://www.2017.csdm.fr/
- For any question, please email to: email@example.com