ICMAT 2017 : 2017 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation Technology-Ei&Scopus
Call For Papers
2017 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation Technology (ICMAT 2017) --Ei&Scopus--call for papers
September. 14-16, 2017 │Swinburne University of Technology,Melbourne, Australia
ICMAT 2017 welcomes articles in the field of Mechatronics and Automation Technology, dealing with new developments in theory, analytical and numerical simulation and modeling, experimentation, demonstration, advanced deployment and case studies, results of laboratory or field operational tests, under the general theme of Mechatronics and Automation Technology.
1, All submissions will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. All the registered and presented papers will be published in Conference Proceeding, which will be indexed by SCOPUS, Ei Compendex, CPCI, Scopus, CPCI and other academical databases.
2,Selected papers with extension can be recommended to publish in international journals.
*ICMAT 2016 conference papers has been Indexed by EI.
Prof. Chen Zhan Auckland University of Technology,New Zealand
Prof. Gong Hao National University of Singapore,Singapore
Prof. LAU Kin Tak Alan, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
●The topics of interest include, but not limited to the following:
- Intelligent mechatronics, robotics, biomimetics, automation and control systems
- opto-electronic elements and Materials, laser technology and laser processing
- Elements, structures, mechanisms, and applications of micro and nano systems
- Teleoperation, telerobotics, haptics, and teleoperated semi-autonomous systems
- Sensor design, multi-sensor data fusion algorithms and wireless sensor networks
- Biomedical and rehabilitation engineering, prosthetics and artificial organs
- Control system modeling and simulation techniques and methodologies
- AI, intelligent control, neuro-control, fuzzy control and their applications
- Industrial automation, process control, manufacturing process and automation
1, Submission system:https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICMAT2017
2, You can also choose to submit your paper directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3, Contributions must be written in English and report on original, unpublished work not submitted for publication elsewhere. Submissions not adhering to the above specified constraints may be rejected without review.
Ms. Suzy Shih
Tel:+852-30697937( Hong Kong)