Tutorials@CBSoft 2017 : Call for Tutorials - Brazilian Congress on Software (CBSoft 2017) - Fortaleza, Brazil - Sep 2017
Call For Papers
Call for Tutorials - CBSoft 2017 - Fortaleza, Brazil - Sep 18-22 2017
Interested in presenting a tutorial at the Brazilian Congress on Software: Theory and Practice (CBSoft)?
CBSoft (http://www.sbc.org.br/cbsoft2017/en/cbsoft/tutoriais/) is the major event on Software Engineering held annually by the Brazilian Computer Society, aiming at promoting and encouraging the exchange of experience between the scientific, academic, and professional communities about the latest research, trends, and innovations in software. CBSoft integrates four traditional events organized by the Brazilian community of software development:
* Brazilian Symposium on Software Engineering (SBES)
* Brazilian Symposium on Programming Languages (SBLP)
* Brazilian Symposium on Components, Architectures, and Reuse (SBCARS)
* Brazilian Symposium on Systematic and Automated Software Testing (SAST)
Every year, CBSoft provides five tutorials to the attendants. These tutorials are three hours long and are divided into two sections of one-and-a-half hours. Tutorials consist of clear and focused teaching material covering new and emerging topics within the scope of software engineering and programming languages.
Proposals should be no more than two pages long, and should contain:
1. Title of tutorial;
2. Outline of the tutorial;
3. The tutorial speaker(s);
4. Audience (can be more than one)
* SBES - General Software Engineering
* SBLP - Programming Languages
* SBCARS - Components, Architectures, and Reuse
* SAST - Software Testing
5. Special needs (other than a computer and a projector);
6. Preferred dates (between Sep 18 to Sep 22, 2017).
Proposals should be submitted preferably before May 12, 2017.
Submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tutorialscbsoft2017
Questions can be sent to the tutorials chair: Marco Aurelio Gerosa (Marco.Gerosa@nau.edu)