LAPC 2017 : The Loughborough Antennas and Propagation Conference
Call For Papers
***Stop press: Call for Papers extended to 13 June 2017***
We are pleased to announce that the Call for Papers for the LAPC 2017, the premier Antennas and Propagation conference in the UK, is open!
Organised for the first time by The Institution of Engineering and Technology, the event will preserve its tradition, unique character and atmosphere.
The conference format will remain single-track and the programme will be centred on 12 invited talks by expert speakers divided into four themes. LAPC 2017 is a fantastic opportunity to share your latest work in poster format with a like-minded audience of Antennas and Propagation specialists.
Why submit a paper?
Authors at LAPC have the option of submitting a full paper (3-5 pages) or a summary paper (2 pages). If you are chosen for the conference, you will receive:
• A poster presentation slot in the conference programme
• Your final paper published in the conference proceedings
• Authors submitting full papers will receive additional publication benefits, including indexing on IET Inspec and submission to IEEE Xplore
The extensive technical scope includes:
• Adaptive and reconfigurable antennas
• Antenna systems and architectures
• End-to-end system testing
• Multiband and wideband antennas
• UWB antennas and time-domain techniques
• Wearable antennas
• 5G propagation
• Earth-space and terrestrial propagation
• Multi-link MIMO and cooperative channels
• Propagation effects for radio-astronomy and deep space communications
• Propagation for the Internet of Things
• Wireless networks including WLAN and indoor communication
• Additive manufacturing
• Advanced RF materials, meta-materials, meta-surfaces and EBG
• Fundamental electromagnetic research
• Printed elements, baluns and associated circuits
• Reflector, feed systems and components
• Short-range Giga-bit communications