Symposium ICACIT 2017 : 2017 International Symposium on Engineering Accreditation - ICACIT
Call For Papers
1. ABOUT 2017 SYMPOSIUM ICACIT.
The ICACIT Symposium is the most important Latin American accreditation event, which aims to be a space to share works and experiences in continuous improvement of the educational quality, accreditation and education of the areas in Computing, Engineering and Technology in engineering, of the Academia, industry and government involved in the training of engineers.
2. ABOUT CALL FOR PAPER´s.
All accepted papers in english will be published only by the IEEE Xplore, so it is very important that the papers observe strict quality standards. Topics: Accreditation and Engineering Education. The topics of the conference are shown below but are not limited to them. It is accepted papers on related topics to the following:
- Engineering accreditation.
- Engineering technology accreditation.
- Computing accreditation.
- Student Outcomes Assessment.
- Systems of management of the educational quality.
- Educational policies.
- Student mobility and academic degrees recognition.
- Validation of graduate profiles.
Educación en Ingeniería (EI)
- Quality in engineering education.
- Teaching and learning experiences.
- New models and learning applications.
- Methodological innovations in the learning-teaching process.
- Innovation in the teaching of basic engineering sciences.
- Knowledge and skills in engineering.
- Infrastructure and technologies for engineering education.
4. IMPORTANT DATES
Full Article. May. 31th, 2017
Notification of acceptance. Jul. 15th, 2017
Final Manuscript. Jul. 31th, 2017
Papers Exhibition. Sep. 21 and 22 2017
5. INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The official languages of the ICACIT symposium are English and Spanish. Papers should be submitted in PDF and should not exceed 4 pages, following the IEEE format for conferences, available at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferen ces/publishing/templates.html.
Works can be sent using the Easychair System by accessing the following URL: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=2017icacitsymposium
All accepted English papers will be published in IEEE Xplore, so it is very important that articles comply with strict quality standards.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION
General Chair: Enrique Alvarez Rodrich - firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Chair: Moshe Kam - email@example.com