JIMEC 2017 : The Ninth Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference
Call For Papers
Jordan Engineers Association (JEA), in association with the German Jordanian University (GJU), has the great pleasure to invite you to participate in the Ninth Jordanian International Mechanical Engineering Conference (JIMEC 9) which will be held on 17-19 October 2017 at the Landmark Hotel in Amman.
Since its launch in 1995, JIMEC gained momentum over years and became a truly International engineering event that attracts researchers and professionals from around the globe to address research developments in a wide variety of topics in the field of mechanical engineering. Building networks and fostering collaboration between participating researchers and institutions has always been a major goal of JIMEC.
Jordan is a land of mesmerizing beauty that offers so much for its visitors, and a home to a modern, innovative, and vibrant nation. From the primeval starkness of Wadi Rum, to the teeming center of urban Amman, from the majestic history of Petra and Jerash to the timeless magnificence of the Dead Sea, Jordan is a unique destination offering breathtaking and mysterious sights, high standard accommodations, exquisite cuisine and countless activities that can provide visitors with inspiration and motivation.
• Design and analysis of energy conversion systems
• Energy efficiency and conservation
• Renewable energy technologies and applications
• Green buildings
• Thermodynamic analysis of systems
• Heat transfer fundamentals and applications
• Fluid mechanics fundamentals and applications
• Computational fluid and heat transfer
• HVAC and refrigeration applications
• IC and hybrid engines and emissions control
• Control theory and applications
• Design and control of robots
• Automation and systems integration
• Applied mechanics and materials
• Acoustics and vibration
• Composite and smart materials
• Advances in manufacturing processes and technology
• Micro and nano-system applications
• Nanomaterials and nanomechanics
• Maintenance engineering
• Biomedical applications
• Engineering education
• Other related topics
All submitted research and applied-solutions papers will be subjected to peer reviewing. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers will be considered for further publications in international journals.
* please see the guidelines found on the conference website: www.jeaconf.org/JIMEC
Full paper/ Abstract submission 28/04/2017
Notification of acceptance within 4 weeks for paper/ Abstract submission
Final paper submission 01/09/2017
International participants 250 JD 350 USD
Local Participants 100 JD 150 USD
Students 70 JD 100 USD
Registration fees cover attendance, conference proceedings, lunches and coffee break.
For More Information
Jordan Engineers Association
Conference Coordinator: Eng. Ibrahim Abu Sbaih
Tel: +962 6 5000 900 Ext: 195