ISCIA 2017 : International Symposium on Computational Intelligence & Applications
Call For Papers
CFP & CFR: International Symposium on Computational Intelligence & Applications (ISCIA2017)
14-15 July 2017, Malacca City, Malaysia, https://sites.google.com/site/iscia2017
The Society for Advancement of Science & Technology (SAST) (RoS No: PPM-027-10-02092016) is pleased to announce the inaugural International Symposium on Computational Intelligence & Applications (ISCIA2017). The symposium will provide an excellent platform for knowledge exchange between researchers, scientists, academicians and engineers working in the areas of computational intelligence.
We are looking for submissions in the following areas:
• Fuzzy Logic Systems
• Big Data and Data Analytics
• Neural Networks
• Evolutionary Computation
• Artificial Intelligence (AI)
• Applications of Computational Intelligence
Accepted papers will be published in one of these SCOPUS/ISI-indexed journals:
• International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) (PRIMARY TARGET) - SCOPUS
• ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (ARPN JEAS) - SCOPUS
• Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological Sciences (JAEBS) - ISI
• International Journal of Advanced and Applied Sciences (IJAAS) - ISI
Important dates are as follows:
Submission Deadline: 15 February 2017
Notification of Acceptance: 15 May 2017
Registration & Camera Ready Deadline: 15 June 2017
In addition, we would like to invite you as a reviewer to help uphold the quality of submissions. If you would like to contribute your expertise, please sign up at http://www.ihsanyassin.com/iscia2017_oc using the keycode: iscia2017_rev.
Do visit our website above for further information.
ISCIA2017 Organizing Committee