Bone and Tissue Regeneration Insights 2009 : Call for papers for Bone and Tissue Regeneration Insights from Dr Kerstin Rolfe
Call For Papers
I am writing to invite you to submit a paper to Bone and Tissue Regeneration Insights. The journal covers all aspects of healing and regeneration and we welcome manuscripts from all disciplines. The journal will provide a rapid forum for manuscripts and allow easy and quick dissemination of clinical, scientific and review manuscripts.
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Bone and Tissue Regeneration Insights?
* Full open access: everyone can read your article and you retain copyright in it
* Publishing decision within 2 weeks of submission
* Your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space and will be published immediately on acceptance
* Prompt and fair peer review from two expert peer reviewers
* Frequent updates on your paper’s status
* Friendly responsive staff
Aims and scope:
Bone and Tissue Regeneration Insights is a journal that publishes papers in all aspects of healing and regeneration of tissue, tendon, bone and nerve.
What a previous author said:
"I would like to say that this is the most author-friendly editing process I have experienced in over 150 publications. Thank you most sincerely."
The advantages of a younger journal such as Bone and Tissue Regeneration Insights are numerous but in essence allow us a greater flexibility and responsiveness to authors and readers that older journals cannot match.
Timing and deadlines:
Submissions are welcomed at any time. Papers are published on an on-going basis.
** Click on the link for further information **
Dr Kerstin Rolfe
Bone and Tissue Regeneration Insights