P2PFISY 2017 : P2P Financial Systems International Workshop
Call For Papers
This third edition of the P2PFISY workshop will bring together scholars, regulators and practitioners interested in the P2P economics. The aim is to merging the gap between academics, technologists, policy makers and regulators engaged in the above-mentioned field, by providing a unique cross-sectoral perspective which allows to exhaustively address questions of practical importance on the following topics:
- Digital Currencies and Blockchain Technologies;
- P2P Lending and Crowdfunding;
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Full papers;
- Extended abstracts;
Submissions should focus on (but are not limited to):
- Cryptographic protocols and P2P networks
- Central bank digital currencies (payment and monetary aspects)
- Threats / attacks / defences / security engineering of P2P systems
- Systemic risk of P2P systems
- Digital identification
- Fraud detection and financial crime prevention
- Legal aspects and regulatory issues
- Financial inclusion and market stability
- Socio-economic and monetary aspects of P2P systems
- Technology adoption and market dynamics
- New business models and novel applications
- Automatic Regulation and Automatic Compliance (RegTech)
- Innovative technology applied to the insurance industry model (InsurTech)
- Internet of Things, smart energy & utilities
- Smart contracts and decentralized government
Authors wishing to contribute a paper to the conference should do it via the EasyChair submission system by using the link in the P2PFISY dedicated webpage.
Full papers and extended abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
The deadline for submission is midnight GMT 15th April, 2017.
Any mention of the author’s names or affiliations should be removed from the submitted paper.
Submitted papers will be reviewed by the P2PFISY 2017 Workshop Scientific Committee. Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance by 20th May, 2017.