EOMAS 2017 : Enterprise and Organizational Modeling and Simulation
Conference Series : Enterprise and Organizational Modeling and Simulation
Call For Papers
Based on several requests, the EOMAS 2017 submission deadline has been extended to *April 2*.
We believe that this extension gives enough time for the authors to finish and submit their work, as well as give some time to possibly work more on the papers already submitted.
Please find below the updated CfP for further distribution.
With kind regards,
EOMAS 2017 Chairs
CALL FOR PAPERS
13th International Workshop on
Enterprise & Organizational Simulation and Modelling (EOMAS), 12-13 June 2017, Essen, Germany In conjunction with CAiSE 2017 http://www.eomas-workshop.org
All past papers of EOMAS were published in the Springer series of LNBIP or in Journal Special Issues and indexed by WoS.
Submission: April 2, 2017 (extended)
Notification: April 24, 2017
Camera-Ready: May 28, 2017
The main focus of EOMAS is on the role, importance, and application of modeling and simulation within the extended organizational and enterprise context. This context implies that systems and software applications are designed to enable certain business processes, and to facilitate interaction of the actors, the system, and the environment. Thus, application of modeling and simulation in this extended context involves a number of socio-technical aspects (Information Systems (IS), Enterprise Information Systems (EIS), Software Systems, and Business Systems, Business Processes, Human Interaction, etc.), as well as technical challenges as security, big data, etc.
- Enterprise Modeling and Simulation
- Information Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Business Processes Modeling and Simulation
- Ontologies in Modeling and Simulation
- Domain-specific Modeling and Languages
- Business Process Innovation through Business Analytics
- Business Rules Modeling
- Organizational Modeling and Simulation
- Animation Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling and Simulation Methods, Techniques, and Tools and their Combinations
- Modeling and Simulation Guidelines for Practitioners
- Models Evolvability
- Business Process Modeling & Simulation using Petri net, Arena, UML, EPC, BORM and similar approaches
- Case Studies on Modeling and Simulation
- Transformation of Conceptual Models into Implementation Models, Model-Driven Engineering, Implementations of Simulation Models
- Requirements Modeling and Simulation
- Secure Business Process Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling and Simulation Tools Demonstration
- Big data simulation
- Simulations for Business Analytics
- Human and Cognitive Aspects of Modeling
- Standard papers: max. 15 pages long presenting mature research results
- Short papers: max. 8 pages long presenting preliminary research results and case studies Authors may decide to submit their papers into one of the categories by themselves and chairs may decide based on the reviews to accept a standard paper as a short paper.
Both standard and short papers will be published in the Springer proceedings and indexed.
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Information Technology - http://fit.cvut.cz/en
- AIS Special Interest Group on Modeling And Simulation - http://http://ccmi.fit.cvut.cz/ais-sigmas
- Ciao! Network - http://ciaonetwork.org/
- CAiSE 2017 - http://caise2017.paluno.de/
For more information visit: http://eomas-workshop.org