International Journal of Programming Languages and Applications (IJPLA)
Scope and Topics
International Journal of Programming Languages and Applications (IJPLA) is a Quarterly peer-reviewed and refereed open access journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Programming Languages and Applications. This journal is dedicated to the distribution of research results in the areas of Programming Languages and Applications.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Programming Languages.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Simplified Programming Languages
- New Programming Paradigms
- Alternative Approaches to Common Language Features
- Special Purpose Languages (e.g. embedded or educational)
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through Submission system. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||:||December 02, 2017|
|Authors Notification||:|| January 02, 2018 |
|Final Manuscript Due||:||January 10, 2018|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editorial Board Members
- Aarti M. Karande, Mumbai University, India
- Abdul Aziz, Pak-American Institute of Management Sciences, Pakistan
- Ajeet Kumar Singh, Indian Institute of technology- Guwahati, India
- Arunkumar Balakrishnan, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, India
- Ashutosh Kumar Dubey, Trinity Institute of Technology and Research, India
- Bai Li, IT Technical Analyst, Australia
- Bhubneshwar Sharma, Eternal University, India
- G. Dileep Kumar, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, India
- G.Geetha, Anna university, India