ICCST 2017 : The 51st IEEE International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology
Call For Papers
The International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology (ICCST 2017) will be held from 23 - 26 October 2017, in Madrid, Spain.
The ICCST, technically sponsored by IEEE is one of the longest-running international technical symposia on security technology. This conference has a broad scope and invites papers that advance security technologies including physical, cyber and electronic security research, development, systems engineering, testing, evaluation, cases of study and new research lines to face current and future challenges. All papers will be carefully subjected to a double blind review process.
Conference proceedings will appear in IEEE Xplore.
As well as this top ranking technical event, Madrid will also offers you the amazing features of a major, modern and historical European city, its legendary social activity, and the appeal of its Mediterranean gastronomy and lifestyle.
Topics of interest, include, but are not limited to:
- Sensor and detection technology
- Advanced video systems
- Automatic monitoring
- Alarm monitoring
- Threat identification and modeling
- Information security, encryption, privacy
- Cyber security and malware protection
- Wireless communications security
- Biometrics technologies
- Access control and identity management
- Barrier technology and modeling
- Less-than-lethal weapons technology
- Emergency operations and management
- Local, state and national interoperability
- Network-centric systems, deployment
- Forensics technologies
- Operator training and performance
- User experiences of operating security