IPP4B@TVX 2017 : In-Programme Personalisation for Broadcast (IPP4B), an ACM TVX 2017 Workshop
Call For Papers
Papers, demonstrations and posters are invited for the In-Programme Personalisation for Broadcast Workshop: IPP4B 14th June 2017. The workshop is part of TVX2017, the ACM International Conference on Interactive Experiences for Television and Online Video, held in Hilversum, The Netherlands, 14th – 16th June 2017.
Papers, demonstrations and posters are invited from the full range of the industry and research areas, including organisations involved in content creation and acquisition, production and post-production, playout distribution, and end user equipment, including usability and human interfaces at all points of the process, from workflow management and production, through to the end-viewer. The market ecosystem is also an important area to consider including the commercial viability of personalised broadcast media.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished manuscripts using the ACM Proceedings Template. Papers should be 6 - 8 pages in length.
IPP4B workshop contributions will be published in the TVX 2017 Adjunct Proceedings.
Deadline for submission is 27th March, 2017, and participants will be notified by 13th April, 2017.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
· Audio, Video for personalisation
· Video technologies for personalisation
· Object based media
· Image processing for video placements
· Broadcast platforms and architectures to support personalisation
· Metadata for content personalisation
· Placement selection
· User/viewer Profiling
· Content production technologies for personalisation
· Applications - education, advertising, entertainment
· Social network content in broadcast personalisation
· Immersive content
· Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) in broadcast formats
· Usability and human factors in production processes
· Usability and human factors for end viewers
· Quality of Experience (QoE) for personalisation
· User Experience (UX) of personalisation
· Security and privacy of user data for personalisation
· Standards addressed in personalisation
We look forward to seeing you at TVX2017,
The IPP4B Organisation Committee