IIMSS 2017 : 10th International Conference on Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services
Call For Papers
10th International Conference on Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services
Luxury 5* Tivoli Marina Hotel in Vilamoura, The Algarve, Portugal
21st-23rd June 2017
We are delighted to invite contributions to the 10th International Conference on Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services, IIMSS-17.
IIMSS-17 is an international scientific symposium for research in the fields of intelligent interactive multimedia systems and services. The aim of the conference is to provide an internationally respected forum for scientific research in the technologies and applications of intelligent and interactive multimedia systems and services.
Intelligent Interactive Multimedia Systems and Services will be co-located under the KES Smart Digital Futures umbrella with our other conferences: SEEL, AMSTA, IDT and InMED.
Registration gives access to all of these conferences, together with a paper published in one set of proceedings.
Please see: http://sdf-17.kesinternational.org/ for more information.
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer as book chapters in a volume of the KES Smart Innovation Systems and Technologies series, submitted for indexing in Scopus and Thomson-Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) and the Web of Science.
· Mobile Technologies and Intelligent Services
· Intelligent Educational Services
· Automated and Intelligent Lecture Rooms
· Intelligent Audio and Music Storage/Retrieval/Transmission/Analysis
· Intelligent Video Storage/Retrieval/Transmission/Analysis
· Intelligent Image Storage/Retrieval/Transmission/Analysis
· Knowledge-based Multimedia
· Signal Processing
· Security in Knowledge-based Multimedia Systems
· Knowledge-based Virtual and Augmented Reality
· Knowledge-based Human-Computer Interaction
· Intelligent Multimodal Interactive Systems
· Digital Rights Management
· Intelligent Digital Library Services
· Adaptive hypermedia systems
· Intelligent narrative environments
· User Modeling
· Adaptive Recommender Services
· Multimedia Notification and Decision Support Services
· Intelligent Information Systems
· Knowledge Technologies for the Semantic Web
· Intelligent e-Learning Multimedia
· Intelligent e-Commerce
· Multimedia Intelligent e-Government
· Multimedia Intelligent e-Entertainment
· Multimedia Intelligent e-Medicine
· Intelligent e-Legal Services
· Intelligent Environmental Multimedia Systems
· Intelligent Remote Sensing and Telemonitoring Services
· Intelligent GIS Services Intelligent Devices
· Smart-Home Multimedia Services
· Multimedia Services to People with Special Needs
· Multimedia Communication Services
· Knowledge-based Applications
An invited session consists of a presentation session of 6 to 12 or more papers on a specific conference topic, organised as half or full day mini-conference.
We invite senior scientists who have a special interest in a specific conference topic to take responsibility for an invited session, gathering papers from a range of research expertise around the world. If you would like to submit a proposal for an Invited Session, please contact:
Here are the approved sessions so far:
IS01: Autonomous System
IS02: Processing visual data in intelligent systems: methods and applications
IS03: Cognitive Systems and Robotics
IS04: Innovative Information Services for Advanced Knowledge Activity
IS05: Mobile Data Analytics
IS06: Smart Environments and Information Systems
Please see here for more information about these sessions:
Dates and Deadlines
General Track Papers
Submission of papers: 16 January 2017
Notification of acceptance: 13 February 2017
Upload Final Publication Files: 13 March 2017
The SDF17 conference is being held at the Tivoli Marina Hotel in Vilamoura Portugal. With the famous Marina on one side and its own private beach on the other, Tivoli Marina Vilamoura is a great place to have a conference in the stunning Algarve.
The Algarve is also a wonderful choice for a holiday before or after the conference. Vilamoura, one of the biggest private tourism resorts in Europe is a must-see place to visit and is one of the main centres of attraction in the Algarve, offering a wide range of tourist and leisure activities.
Giuseppe De Pietro, National Research Council, Italy and Luigi Gallo, National Research Council, Italy
Antonino Mazzeo, University of Naples Federico II, Italy
R.J. Howlett, University of Bournemouth, UK
Please note that the above deadlines are provisional and subject to change.
For further information on all the above, please visit the conference website at the top of the page.
For general enquiries about the conference, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration enquiries, please contact:email@example.com