EET - CEA 2017 : Energy-Efficient Technologies—Crowd Energy Applications
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
Journal of Electronic Science and Technology
Special Section on Energy-Efficient Technologies—Crowd Energy Applications
Since decades, the demand of global electricity and the discussion of energy consumption have been constantly increasing every year. Energy-efficient technologies (EET) and renewable energy technologies are already in a competitive position in different markets, and they are also actively embedded in scientific research. Applying EET to create “smart” and sustainable environments is on focus, aiming at improving human well-being and reducing energy and resource consumption. A higher degree of decentralization and intelligent Generation-Storage-Load Cells (iGSL Cells) in a Crowd Energy framework are the basics for a smarter future. And in these environments, the roles of more and more people are changing from customers to prosumers. For a successful and sustainable design of smart environments, it is essential to analyze and discuss not only technical dimensions, but also sociological, economic, and political aspects.
Journal of Electronic Science and Technology (JEST) is soliciting original manuscripts for Special Section on Ener-gy-Efficient Technologies—Crowd Energy Applications (CEA) which appears on JEST periodically. This Special Section on EET intends to bring together the state-of-art research results and industrial applications of energy-efficient technologies. In this issue, Prof. Teufel will preside over this Special Section, and the Guest Editor and JEST will focus on Crowd Energy Applications. The accepted papers will be published for free and Open Access for readers.
Authors are invited to submit unpublished papers, which are not under review in any other conference or journal, in the following topic areas, but not limited to:
• Crowd energy models, methods, technologies, applications
• Business models for decentralized energy generation
• Service innovation for decentralized energy generation
• Socio-political aspects of energy prosumer behavior
• Energy prosumer’s decision making processes
• Security in terms of crowd energy and smart living
• Smart living demands: Technology, socio-economic, politics
• Energy Systems at smart building and neighborhood scale
• Legal Aspects for energy prosumers
• Smart metering and dynamic pricing
• Energy-aware and energy-efficient computing
• Energy-efficient communication, networking, and protocols
• Energy-efficient storage systems
• Efficient B2G and V2G implementations
• Efficient power generation/conversion
• Efficient power transmission/distribution
• Energy-efficient transport and logistics
• Energy monitoring and management
Paper Submission Deadline: 30th July 2017
Accepted Paper Notification: 13th August, 2017
Final Paper Deadline: 31st August(WORD version in JEST template style)
JEST is a peer-reviewed periodical, indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar, INSPEC, DOAJ, CSCD, CA, CAOD, CNKI, Sciencepaper Online, Wanfang Data, Weipu Data and collaborated with IEEE, IACSIT, and IET.
All the manuscripts will undergo the standard peer review process. For manuscript preparation and submission, please follow the guidelines in the Information for Authors at http://www.journal.uestc.edu.cn. When submitting, please indicate that this paper is intended for JEST EET. All papers could be submitted through the online submission system on JEST website or via email email@example.com or submitted to the Guest Editor.
The benefits and responsibilities of authors: All accepted papers will be published for free. All authors must sign the copyright agreement with JEST, which can be downloaded http://www.journal.uestc.edu.cn/? p=category&category_id=34. For inquiries for this special issue, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.