EMRBI 2017 : The 10th EuroMed Academy of Business Annual Conference, Rome, Italy
Call For Papers
Call for papers
The EuroMed Academy of Business announces its
10th Annual Conference
“Global and national business theories and practice: bridging the past with the future”
September 13th-15th, 2017
Organized and Hosted by:
“Sapienza” University of Rome
Prof. Demetris Vrontis Prof. Yaakov Weber
Executive Dean and Director Director, Research Unit
University of Nicosia School of Business Nicosia, Cyprus College of Management, Israel
CHAIR: Prof. Stefano Fontana (”Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy)
CO-CHAIR: Prof. Silvia Solimene (”Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy)
CO-CHAIR: Prof. Daniela Coluccia (”Sapienza” University of Rome, Italy)
The EuroMed Academy of Business annual conference is one of the major Business Management conferences of its kind in terms of size, quality of content, and standing reputation of attendees. Many of the papers presented contribute significantly to the business knowledge base.
Our goal is to create a friendly and approachable academy and environment, a strong network, whereby its members (including senior worldwide scholars, faculty members, doctorate students, researchers and business practitioners) are guiding and mentoring each other. Some of the conference distinctions are:
A. Publication Opportunities,
B. ISI and ISBN Conference Book of Proceedings (under Citation Index),
C. Authors’ Networking and Collaboration Workshop, and
D. Meet the Editors Session)
Further, participants attend at the conference’s Research Project Workshop in order to meet, improve research, collaborate with others and apply for EU project funding.
Submission Deadline*: March 5th, 2017
Papers and abstracts should be submitted online through the conference website at http://euromed2017.com/submissions/
If you face any problems, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions should strictly adhere to the Author Guidelines and use the Paper or Abstract Manuscript Template to be found at the conference website (http://euromed2017.com/author-guidelines/).
All submitted manuscripts (including abstracts) will be double blind reviewed.
Please indicate, on the first page of the manuscript, the track number for submission. Should you feel that your submission does not exactly fit in any of the tracks please indicate General Track. Alternatively, you may indicate the general area that you would like to have your manuscript reviewed under (eg Marketing, HRM, Strategic Management, Finance etc).
The maximum number of submitted papers or abstracts accepted per author (either single or co-author) is three.
March 5th, 2017
Start announcements of decisions
April 9th, 2017
Early start of announcements (for submissions until February 1st, 2017)
March 13th, 2017
Until May 29th, 2017
After May 29th, 2017
Deadline for inclusion in Book of Proceedings **
August 21st, 2017
**Only papers or abstracts of participants registered until August 21st, 2017 will be included in the Book of Proceedings that will be distributed at the conference. Papers and/or abstracts of participants who will register after the above date will be included in the final book of proceedings that will be distributed after the conference.
All accepted papers and abstracts will be published in the Book of Proceedings (with an ISBN number) which is approved for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index — an integrated index within Web of Science. This distinction is given only to the most significant, in terms of academic excellence, conferences-conventions worldwide.
A selection of the best conference papers will also be considered for publication in the following journals (presented in alphabetic order), most of which are internationally ranked or/and ISI/Scopus approved. Some of these journals will devote and publish a special issue based on conference papers.
1. EuroMed Journal of Business - EMRBI’s official Journal
2. British Food Journal
3. British Journal of Management
4. Competitive Review
5. Global Business and Economics Review
6. International Journal of Business and Globalisation
7. International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business
8. International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics
9. International Journal of Economic Behavior
10. International Journal of Emerging Markets
11. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business
12. International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives
13. International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting
14. International Journal of Organizational Analysis
15. International Journal of Technology Marketing
16. International Studies of Management and Organizations
17. Journal of Customer Behaviour
18. Journal for Global Business Advancement
19. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development
20. Journal of Knowledge Economy
21. Journal of Promotion Management
22. Journal of Transnational Management
23. Journal of World Business
24. Piccola Impresa / Small Business
26. Social Business
27. World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management & Sustainable Development
ADDITIONAL PUBLICATION OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
For more information, please see publication opportunities at the conference website.
Other Conference and Pre-Conference Activities
For details, please visit the conference website
· Research Project Workshop
· Authors’ Networking and Collaboration Workshop
· Meet the Editors Session
· Session Chairs and Discussants Workshop
· Doctoral Seminars and special PhD sessions for paper presentations.
For details, please visit the conference website
· Conference Best and Highly Commended Paper Awards
· Conference Best and Highly Commended Student Paper Awards
· Conference Best Track Chair and Commended Track Chair Awards
· Conference Best Reviewer Awards
· EMJB Best and Highly Commended Paper Awards
Conference Venue – Faculty of Economics, University of Rome Sapienza, Rome, Italy
For travel details, please visit:
For the host institution, please visit:
Additional details will be available at the conference website.
Attractive hotel rates for conference participants are available, especially to the conference participants, in some of the nicest hotels in Rome, not far from the conference venue and from the Centre.
Details on accommodation options, pricing and booking instructions will be available at the conference website.
A selection of attractive tours has been arranged for conference participants, details of which will be available at the conference website.
Please indicate, on the first page of your manuscript, the track number for submission. Should you feel that your submission does not exactly fit in any of the tracks below please indicate General Track. For a more details please visit the conference website.
2. Behavioural Economics and Finance
3. Business Ethics
4. Business Evaluation
5. Collaboration in the Context of Conflict
8. Corporate Social Responsibility
9. Cross Cultural Management
10. Digital economy
11. Diversity and Gender in Organizations
13. Emerging markets
15. Family Business
17. Financial Services and Banking
18. Food and Agriculture Management
19. Health Care Management
20. Human Resource Management
21. Information Systems’ Management
23. Interdisciplinary Research
24. International Business
25. International Management
26. Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital
28. Mergers, Acquisitions and Strategic Alliances
29. Operations, Production and Quality Management
30. Organization Theories
31. Organizational Behavior
32. Public and Nonprofit
33. Research Methods
34. Small and Medium Enterprises
35. Strategic Management
36. Supply Chain Management, Shipping and Logistics
37. Teaching and Learning
38. Technology Management
39. Tourism and Hospitality
40. Wine Business
41. General Track