FiCloud 2017 : Call for Workshops in The 5th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud
Call For Papers
7th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud
26-28 August 2018, Istanbul, Turkey
CALL FOR WORKSHOPS
Deadline for submission of workshops proposals (via email): 12 January 2019
FiCloud 2019 invites workshop proposals. Research and industrial community is invited to submit proposals of Workshops for FiCloud 2019 - The 7th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud to be held at Istanbul, Turkey, 26-28 August 2019:
The main objective of the workshops is to provide a forum for researchers and professionals to discuss specific topics related to the theme of FiCloud 2019. Each workshop will be coordinated by an Organizing Committee (Workshop Chair) composed of, at least, two researchers in the field. The organizers should create an international Program Committee for the Workshop, with recognized researchers within the specific Workshop scientific area.
The selection of Workshops will be performed by FiCloud 2019 Workshop Coordinator. Workshops full and short papers will be published in the conference main proceedings by the IEEE Computer Society Conference Publishing Service (CPS) (approval pending). The proceedings will be submitted to the IEEEXplore and the IEEE Computer Society (CSDL) digital libraries. The proceedings are also submitted for indexing through IEE INSPEC, EI (Compendex), Thomson ISI, and other indexing services;
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their papers for a special issue in international journals (see Journal Special Issues section).
Detailed and up-to-date information may be found at FiCloud website: http://www.ficloud.org/2019
The Organizing Committee of each Workshop will be responsible for:
- Producing and distributing the Workshop Call for Papers (CFP);
- Coordinating the review and selection process for the papers submitted to the Workshop, as Workshop chairs (on the paper submission system to be installed);
- Delivering the final versions of the papers accepted for the Workshop in accordance with the guidelines and deadlines defined by FiCloud 2019 organizers;
- Coordinating and chairing the Workshop sessions at the conference.
Submission and reviewing of the papers will be managed by the workshop's organizers. All the workshop papers must be reviewed by at least 2 PC members.
Workshop proposals should contain the following information:
- Title of the proposed workshop
- A brief description of the specific scientific scope of the Workshop;
- Workshop theme and call for papers;
- List of topics of interest;
- Name and contact of workshop chairs
- List of potential Workshop Program Committee (Names and affiliations)
- Important dates (You should see the conference dates)
Proposals should be submitted electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in PDF, (in English), by
January 12, 2019.
Filipe Portela, University of Minho, Portugal