WPC 2017 : Wireless Power Congress
Call For Papers
Wireless Power Congress
July 12-13, 2017 - Konferenzzentrum München - Munich, Germany
Call for Papers & Workshops
No wires and no electrical contacts: Wireless power transmission is more than a comfort feature for consumer devices like smartphones and wearables. Wireless power technology is essential for medical and health devices to enable hermetically sealed systems for easy cleaning and sanitizing. In harsh environments wireless power is providing more security and reliability – no wire can be broken, no contact damaged, no more touch hazards for the user. The entire surface of a device can be isolated and there is no danger of electric arcs when interrupting the power connection. And the wear-free wireless power transmission technology is ideally suited for moving and rotating machines.
New application areas for wireless power, requiring different features and characteristics, are demanding the development of new wireless power technologies in the near future – with differing focuses on power, range, security and safety. Circuit and systems design engineers need the latest information and know how in order to stay up to date in the rapidly progressing wireless power world.
The German electronics trade magazine Elektronik, supported by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC), is therefore staging the Wireless Power Congress on July 12-13, 2017 in Munich.
The Wireless Power Congress is the forum of excellence for exchange of knowledge and experience among wireless power professionals in research, development and application.
The program committee of the Wireless Power Congress invites you to submit proposals for speaking opportunities, presentations (approx. 30 min) and workshops or tutorials (approx. 1.5 or 3 hrs.). In addition, we warmly invite academia to give an insight into their future-driven research and development.
Papers are to be presented in English. Contributions shall look at fundamentals, trends, technologies, applications, standardization, certification and estimations of the market. Workshops will deal with basic themes and last 1.5 or 3 hrs. All contributions shall be purely technical and practically oriented. Marketing-oriented papers will not be considered. All submissions will be reviewed and judged by the program committee.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, trends, design, technology and applications in the following sectors:
- wireless power technologies
- transmitter and receiver design
- communication and data transmission
- security and safety
- international directives and regulatory issues
- power management
- multi standard technologies
- wireless charging
- standards and interoperability
- system integration
- high power wireless power transmission
- wireless power technologies for larger distances
- wireless power for industrial applications
- Cordless kitchen technology and appliances
- Cordless/Wireless power tools
- Coils / antennas for wireless power transfer
- wireless power for health and medical applications
- wireless power for automotive applications
- wireless power for transportation
- wireless power for wearables and mobile devices
- EMC & interoperability problems
- wireless power for harsh environments
- semiconductors & components technologies
- power control technologies
- miniaturization and systems efficiency
- other topics out of the wide spectrum of “wireless power technologies”
In parallel, we plan to offer specific technology tracks and workshops for in-depth information into the leading wireless power standards and technologies.
Please make a note of the following deadlines:
- Deadline for abstracts: March 3, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: end of March, 2017
- Deadline for final paper: June 9, 2017
Please submit your proposal online under: www.wireless-power-congress.com
We are looking forward to your submission!