WiSAT-WS 2017 : Call for Workshops Proposal - WiSATS 2017
Call For Papers
The WiSATS 2017 Conference (9th EAI International Conference on Wireless and Satellite Systems, http://www.psats.eu/2017/show/home), to be held on July 24-25, 2017, in Oxford, UK, caters for a limited number of workshops on dedicated session topics. The aim of these workshops is to discuss work in progress and explore opportunities for new research related to a topic of interest within the context of the Wireless and Satellite Systems with a particular focus on wireless and satellite services directly to the user for personal communications, multimedia and location identification.
Workshops should emphasize current topics of particular interest to the community on the latest technical and business issues in Satellite and Wireless Communication Systems, and should include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Presentations delivered during the workshops are based on papers that have been selected through peer- review process. Accepted workshop papers are included in the Conference Proceedings. All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries. Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
• Workshop title
• Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop
• Workshop Organizers (names, affiliation and contact information)
• Identification of the primary contact person(s)
• A short biography of the organizers (up to 200 words)
• Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus)
• Draft Call for Papers
• A description of the publicity and promotion plan
• If appropriate, a description of past versions of the workshop, including the number of submitted and accepted papers, number of attendees, etc.
Proposals for workshops should be at most six pages in length and must be submitted by electronic mail to: Daniele Tarchi (email@example.com), University of Bologna, Italy and Sooyoung Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chonbuk National University, Korea. For pre-proposal submission inquiries contact the workshop co-chairs. We solicit workshops in all areas related to Satellite and Wireless Communications.
• Daniele Tarchi (email@example.com), University of Bologna, Italy
• Sooyoung Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chonbuk National University, Korea.
Workshop Preparation and Organization Timeline
Proposal Deadline: 25 January 2017
Notification of Selection: 30 January 2017
Full Paper Submission deadline: 3 April 2017
Notification and Registration opens: 20 May 2017
Camera-ready deadline: 16 June 2017