Xi'an 2010 : 2010 Xi'an Conference: Transnational Corporations and China - Foreign Investment and Trade
Call For Papers
1. SCOPE OF PAPER
TNCs & FDI
• TNCs & Globalization, Regionalization, Localization
• China Enterprises’ “Going-out” Strategy
• TNCs & FDI Theory
• TNCs & China Manufacturing
• TNCs & Government Policy
• TNCs & Development Policy
TNCs & International Trade
• TNCs & Global Trade Issues
• TNCs & Host Countries’ Strategy
• TNCs’ Impact on Developing Countries
• TNCs’ Reconstruction & Development in China
• TNCs & Social Responsibility
TNCs-Related Management Issues
• TNCs’ Financial Management
• TNCs & Operation
• TNCs & Regulation Issue
• TNCs & Risk Management
• TNCs & Cultural Development
TNCS-RELATED IT & EBUSINESS
• TNCs’ Information Network and Marketing Strategies
• Information Technology & Development of TNCs
• E-business and Organizational Innovation of TNCs
• Influence of Globalization on E-business and Operation
• E-Business & Patterns of International Trade
• TNCs’ Research on Network Development of TNCs
2. GENERAL GUIDELINES
The proceedings are intended to be included in SSCI and/or ISIP, so paper format is required strictly. The author must pay attention to the followings (paper will not be accepted without meeting the requirement of format):
• The length of a paper can not be too short, no less than 10 pages (including 5 pages).
• Email address of each author must be indicated in the paper.
• The Abstract can not be less than 6 lines (including 6 lines) and it should introduce analysis method, opinion, conclusion and innovation of the paper, it should not only be background introduction. The sentence pattern referred as “This paper uses……model, propose that……,we think that…, set up…, conclude that…”.
• 3-5 Key words, no less than 3.
• Introduction should be the first section of the paper, introducing the relevant literature.
• Conclusion should necessarily be the last section of the paper, making conclusion, proposing suggestions and prospects for further study.
• References should be in the end of the paper and no less than 3, where Chinese references should be indicated “In Chinese” within brackets.
• Chinese characters and Non-English letters should not appear in the paper.
• The title should be brief and to the point and should not be too long, avoiding use the sentence pattern like “promote…” or “strengthen…”
3. PAPER FORMAT
• Sections in order: Title, Name of author(s), Affiliation, Email; Abstract, Key words, Introduction, Normal Text, Conclusion and References.
• Figures and Tables should be placed at the proper places, where below the analyses or quotations and be in the same page with them. The letters in figures should not be written in handwriting, because it needs to be print out. Table header should be placed above the table, Center Justify; Figure header should be placed below the figure, Center Justify. Serial numbers of figures and tables should be set separately, according to the sequence they appear in the paper.
• Format of references: the sequence is as followed: Serial number, Author’s name, Book/Article title, Press house/Journal title, Publishing date, Page it appears on.For example:
Aluminum. A. Market Approach to Energy Conservation [J]. Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2002.16 (3): 300-317.
Xie Kefan, Cheng Guoqing. A Model of Receding Behavior, with Evidence from Danish Source Separation Programmers [M] Wuhan: Press of Wuhan University of Technology, 2003: 78-90(In Chinese).
4. OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Font: Times New Roman
• Font size: Title is centered in Bold, 16pt; Heading 1 is in Bold, 14pt. Heading 2 is in Bold, 12pt; Heading 3 and Normal Paragraph Text are in 12pt. Headers of Figures and Tables are centered in CAPITAL, Bold, 10pt. Letters in Figures and Tables are in 9pt.
• Format of Variables in mathematics formula: Variables in English and Greek letter use Italic type; Non-variables use Upright type.
• Paper size: Letter (215.9×279.4mm)
• Page Setup: in “Document Grid”, choose “No”; in “Margin”, set top to 30mm, bottom to 35mm, left and right to 31mm.
• Format: in the item of ”Paragraph”, choose 0mm in “Indents”, 0 pound in “Space”, 0 pound in “Indentation”, Single-spaced in “Space”, no in ”Special”.
• Software: advanced version of Microsoft word 97.
(For any questions related to the paper guidelines, please contact email@example.com)