CCH 2017 : Cloud Connected Health
Call For Papers
The Second IEEE International Workshop on Cloud Connected Health (CCH)
in association with The First IEEE Conference on Connected Health: Applications, Systems and Engineering Technologies (CHASE 2017)
Philadelphia, July 17-19, 2017
Topics of the track consist of all aspects related to eHealth Information Security. They include but are not limited to:
• Connected health integration with cloud.
• Virtual private cloud in eHealth.
• Cloud services for connected health.
• Health as a service (HaaS).
• Privacy issues in cloud based connected health.
• Security access policies in cloud based connected health.
• Testing and validation of cloud based connected health technologies.
• Cloud based health resources management.
• Health monitoring using the cloud.
• Health data processing in the cloud.
• Middleware of mobile applications.
• Architecture of Cloud computing and BigData applications for Healthcare.
• Adaptation of Cloud computing Healthcare.
• Prediction systems in Cloud computing Healthcare.
• Surveys and state of the art reports in the area.
Submitted papers must be neither previously published nor under review by another workshop, conference or journal.
Only electronic submissions in PDF will be accepted. Submitted regular papers must be written in English, must be no longer than 6 pages in 10-point font, must render without error using standard PDF viewing tools, must print on US-Letter-sized paper, and must include the author names and affiliations in the first page. One extra page is allowed for additional charge of $100. Submitted manuscripts must be in single-spaced double-column pages using 10-point size font on 8.5x11 inch pages (IEEE conference style), including figures, tables, and references. See style templates for details: IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings
The authors of regular papers will deliver oral presentations. The authors of demo and poster papers will deliver system demonstrations and poster presentations, respectively.
All accepted papers will be published by IEEE and indexed by IEEExplore.
Edas Submission Link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23214
- Papers Submissions Deadline: April 8, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: April 21, 2017
- Deadline for Author Registration: May 1, 2017
- Deadline for Camera-ready Papers: May 1, 2017