MCSMS 2017 : The IEEE Third International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security
Call For Papers
With a market value of US$9.5 billion in 2014 for Mobile Cloud Computing (MCC) and with more than 1 trillion cloud-ready devices in the next four years. MCC considered as one of today's hottest new technology markets. MCC integrate different major technologies such as smart phones, tablets, services, big data and cloud computing in one platform provided to the end users. Many issues are still challenging to the rapid growth of MCC. These challenges are related to the networking, cloud services, security, quality and the availability of services, user data management and many others. The Second International Workshop on Mobile Cloud Computing systems, Management, and Security (MCSMS -2016) is introduced as a forum for scientists, researchers, students, and practitioners to present their latest research results, ideas, and developments in the area of Mobile Cloud Computing.
MCSMS 2017 workshop aims to investigate the opportunities and requirements for Mobile Cloud Computing, Fog and the Edge Computing dpmains. In addition, it seeks for novel contributions that help mitigating Mobile Cloud and Edge Computing challenges. That is, the objective of MCSMS2017 is to provide a forum for scientists, engineers, and researchers to discuss and exchange new ideas, novel results and experience on all aspects of Mobile Cloud, Fog and Mobile Edge Computing (FMEC). Researchers are encouraged to submit original research contributions in all major areas, which include, but not limited to:
* Mobile Cloud Computing Systems.
* Mobile Cloud Computing Security and Privacy Issues.
* Mobile Cloud Computing Pricing and billing models.
* Mobile Cloud Computing support for VANETS and MANETS
* Cloudlet based computing
* Lightweight authentication mechanisms in Mobile Cloud Computing architecture.
* Access Control models in Mobile Cloud Computing.
* Identification of incentives for FMEC service providers.
* The future perspective for Mobile Cloud Computing: Challenges and Open Issues.
* Mobile Cloud Computing Quality of Service (QoS) improvements techniques.
* Mobile Cloud Computing architecture features and evolution.
* Mobile Cloud Computing Networking and Communication considerations
* Mobile Cloud Computing Software development platform and enabled new applications
* Mobile Cloud Computing Power Efficiency for resources and networking
* Mobile Cloud Computing Availability and Quality of Service.
* Security and privacy of mobile cloud computing
* Mobile Cloud Computing Resource Management, Optimization, and Migration
* Mobile Cloud Computing Support for Multimedia Communication and Game Computing
* Mobile Cloud Computing Support for Big Data Management
* Mobile Cloud Computing intrusion detection systems
* Security of pricing and billing for mobile cloud computing services
* Security of mobile, peer-to-peer and pervasive services in clouds
* Security of mobile commerce and mobile Internet of Things
* Security of mobile social networks
* Security and privacy in smartphone devices
* Security and privacy in social applications and networks
* Security of Mobile, peer-to-peer and pervasive services in clouds
* Network virtualization and cloud-based radio access networks
Papers selected for presentation will appear in the FMEC Proceedings, which will be published by the IEEE Computer Society and be submitted to IEEE Xplore for inclusion. Papers must be 6 pages in IEEE format, 10pt font using the IEEE 8.5" x 11" two-column format, single space, A4 format. All papers should be in PDF format, and submitted electronically at Paper Submission Link. A full paper must not exceed the stated length (including all figures, tables and references).
Submitted papers must present original unpublished research that is not currently under review for any other conference or journal. Papers not following these guidelines may be rejected without review. Also submissions received after the due date, exceeding length limit, or not appropriately structured may also not be considered. Authors may contact the Program Chair for further information or clarification.
Papers should be submitted electronically by the deadline to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mcsms2017
Please send any inquiry to Yaser Jararweh : email@example.com and to Elhadj Benkhelifa: E.Benkhelifa@staffs.ac.uk.