PSSV 2017 : Eighth Workshop Program Semantics, Specification and Verification: Theory and Applications
Call For Papers
Program Semantics, Specification and Verification: Theory and Applications
(PSSV 2016, June 26, 2017 - new date! - http://persons.iis.nsk.su/en/pssv2017)
Past Workshop pages: http://pssv-conf.ru
Call for Papers
The workshop will be held in Moscow, Russia. in affiliation with A.P. Ershov Informatics Conference
(the PSI Conference Series, 11th edition, June 27-29, 2017, PSI-2017, http://psi.ispras.ru/)
*Workshop language: English.
- Extended abstract submission: April 24, 2017 (- extended date!)
- Notification: May 21, 2017
- Final versions of accepted extended abstracts for pre-workshop publication: June 04, 2017
- Registration on site on June 26, 2017
- Workshop: June 26, 2017
- Revised papers submission to review for post-workshop publication: September 20, 2017
*Scope and Topics
Research and work in progress papers are welcome. List of topics of interest includes (but is not limited to):
- formalisms for program semantics;
- formal models and semantics of programs and systems;
- semantics of programming and specification languages;
- formal description techniques;
- logics for formal specification and verification;
- deductive program verification;
- automatic theorem proving;
- model checking of programs and systems;
- static analysis of programs;
- formal approach to testing and validation;
- program analysis and verification tools.
- Alexander V. Kogtenkov (ETH Zurich, Switzerland, and Eiffel Software, USA),
- Victor V. Kuliamin (Institute for System Programming, Moscow, Russia),
- Irina A. Lomazova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia).
- Natasha Alechina (University of Nottingham, UK),
- Sergey Baranov (St.Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation, Russia),
- Alexander Bolotov (University of Westminster, UK),
- Mohamed Elwakil (Northern Arizona University Flagstaff, US),
- Nina Evtushenko (Tomsk State University, Russia),
- Vladimir Itsykson (St. Petersburg State Polytech. University, Russia),
- Igor Konnov (Institute of Information Systems, TU Wien, Austria),
- Victor Kuliamin (Institute for System Programming, Moscow, Russia),
- Alexei Lisitsa (University of Liverpool, UK),
- Irina Lomazova (Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia),
- Valery Nepomniaschy (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia),
- Ruslan Smelyansky (Moscow State University, Russia),
- Valery Sokolov (Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia).
- Nikolay Shilov (Innopolis University, Kazan, Russia, n.shilov(at)innopolis.ru)
- Vladimir Zakharov (Moscow State University, Russia, zakh(at)cs.msu.su)
- Valery Nepomniaschy (Institute of Informatics Systems, Novosibirsk, Russia, vnep(at)iis.nsk.su)
- Valery Sokolov (Yaroslavl State University, Yaroslavl, Russia, valery-sokolov(at)yandex.ru)
*Submission and Publication
Program Committee invites submissions in the form of extended abstracts (up to 8 pages,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science style) in English. Additional details may be included in an
appendix up to 4 pages for Program Committee. Submissions should be via EasyChair conference
All accepted papers will be published in the preliminary proceedings before the workshop.
Selected papers will be published after the workshop in one of Russian peer-review journals.
At least one author of every accepted paper should present a talk in the workshop.
*Registration and Visa Issues:
PSSV and PSI registrations are independent (i.e. they don't assume cross-participation).
In case of a need of visa support - please visit registration page of PSI conference at