ITBDAtNGI 2017 : Call for book chapter: Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics toward Next Generation Intelligenc
Call For Papers
The uses of Information Technology (IT) has increasedday which therefore ended to be every thing that we are doing, we can directly go through online on the spot. Information technology is any kinds of software or tools for keeping information, retrieve and sending the information using a certain type oftechnology such as computer, mobile phones, computer networks and more. With this IT, people are now able to upload, retrieve,store their information and collect information to Big Data. Since Big Data hold massive information with the use of IT such as the internet, students are now able to study online which is called as e-Learning. As the tools provided by Information Technology (IT) have increased continuously, these have affected all aspects of ourlives, specifically, in the area of academic. Big Data and e-Learning do bring people or the users specifically, both various benefits anddisadvantages because of its multi-function ability. Therefore, it affects our social skills, mental growth, physical and risks of invadingour personal information. Hence, the discussion from regular peopleperspectives to many other different perspectives such as, businesses perspectives, health care perspectives, government perspectivesand many more. The drive to incorporate more big data within organizations is a powerful one. The use of big data analytics has grown tremendously in just the past few years, and businesses are quickly catching on to what they stand to gain. At the same time, the Internet of Things (IoT) has entered the public consciousness, sparking people’s imaginations on what a fully connected world can offer. While separately the two trends give plenty of reason for excitement, combining the two only multiplies the anticipation. The world is running on data now, and pretty soon, the world will become fully immersed in the Internet of Things. This editing book is intended to present the state-of-the-art in research on Big data and IoT and related areas. This call is intended to be as broad as possible. We solicit original research chapters on topics including, but not limited to:
Internet of Things (IoT) technologies
• Intelligence systems based IoT
• IoTData Management
• IoTNetwork Architectureand Design
• Mobile Services based IoT
• Mobile sensor networks and robotics
• Security, Privacy and Trust in IoT applications
• Machine to Machine Communications in IoT services
• IoT and Services Computing based on Intelligent Systems
• Energy Efficiency in IoT applications
• IoTSocial Implications
• Electronic Technologies for in-vehicle
• Artificial Intelligence based IoT
• Multi-Tenant Data Management
• Challenges and Future perspectives of IoT and Big Data
Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
• IoT next generation networks
• Healthcare based IoT
• IoT based on smart environments
• Data analysis and visualization forIoT systems
• Secure and interactive IoT architecture
• Remote diagnosis and sensor networks
• Managing big data emerging technologies in several applications
Big data for multi-discipline IoT services
• Big data analytics
• Security in big data analysis
• Real time big data analytics
• Healthcare informatics and services
• Smart city and transportation
• Home Automation
• Education, learning, business, finance and management
• Large-scale information systems and applications
Submitted manuscripts should conform to the standard guidelines of the Springer's book chapter format. Manuscripts must be prepared using Latex, Word is not accepted, and according to the Springer's svmlt template that can be downloaded from the (link). Manuscripts that do not follow the formatting rules will be ignored. Prospective authors should send their manuscripts electronically to the following email address: email@example.com , with the subject title as: "Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics toward Next Generation Intelligence - Book Chapter" in PDF. Submitted manuscripts will be refereed by at least two independent and expert reviewers for quality, correctness, originality, and relevance. The accepted contributions will be published in Studies in Big Data by Springer.
The tentative schedule of the book publication is as follows:
Deadline for paper submission: January 30, 2017
First round notification : March 30, 2017
Camera-ready submission: May 25, 2017
Publication date: 2nd quarter of 2017
NilanjanDey-Techno India College of Technology, Kolkata, India.
Aboul Ella Hassanien- Cairo University, Egypt.
Chintan Bhatt-Charotar University of Science And Technology, Gujarat, India.
AmiraAshour-Tanta University, Tanta, Egypt.
Suresh Chandra Satapathy-Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology & Sciences, Vishakapatnam, India.