AMCS-SI-Cyber 2017 : Advanced and Emerging Methods of Computer Science Applied to Cyber Security
Call For Papers
AMCS Special Issue on
‘Advanced and Emerging Methods of Computer Science Applied to Cyber Security’
Call for Papers
Prof. Michal Choras, University of Science and Technology, UTP Bydgoszcz, Poland
Prof. Salvatore D’Antonio, University of Naples Parthenope, Italy
Nowadays, cyber security should be considered as a crucial aspect of critical infrastructure protection. Currently, the networked mission critical systems and national critical infrastructure might be vulnerable to cyber threats, cyber crime and cyber terrorism. The same hazards apply to citizens and small scale ICT systems (e.g. used by SMEs).
In order to effectively protect computer systems, computer networks and critical infrastructures, new advanced solutions are needed.
Therefore, we cordially invite prospective authors to submit original papers on the following topics (list is not exhaustive):
- Pattern recognition methods applied to cyber security and CIP
- Machine learning applied to cyber security and CIP
- Deep learning applied to cyber security and CIP
- Hybrid classifiers to cyber security and CIP
- Bio-inspired cyber security techniques
- Data mining for cyber security
- Advanced mathematics and formal methods applied to cyber security and CIP
- Cyber security of 5G networks
- Cyber security of real critical infrastructures
- Cyber security of smart grids, Next Generation Infrastructures and military systems
- Cyber security of Internet of Things
Only full journal papers (not conference papers) will be accepted.
Paper proposals may be submitted only through AMCS electronic submission system, with indication of “Special issue - Cyber Security” in keywords field, and with accordance to AMCS instructions for authors.
Paper submission deadline: 25.06.2017