CTE 2017 : International Conference on Computational Thinking Education 2017
Call For Papers
International Conference on Computational Thinking Education 2017
July 13 – 15, 2017 (HKT)
Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Funded by: The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust
Conference Organizer: The Education University of Hong Kong
Supported by: Massachusetts Institute of Technology & City University of Hong Kong
CTE 2017 is the first international conference organized by the CoolThink Programme Team for worldwide sharing of ideas as well as dissemination of findings and outcomes on the implementation of computational thinking development. The conference will be held in the Convention Hall of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC), Wanchai, Hong Kong on July 13-15, 2017 (Thu to Sat) (HKT). The conference program will comprise keynotes, panels, paper presentations, and exhibitions. All the accepted papers in the conference will be published in ISBN-coded proceedings, and the proceedings will be available in the conference’s website.
Theme: Computational Thinking Education
• Computational Thinking
• Computational Thinking and Unplugged Activities in K-12
• Computational Thinking and Coding Education in K-12
• Computational Thinking and Subject Learning and Teaching in K-12.
• Computational Thinking and IOT
• Computational Thinking Development in Higher Education
• Computational Thinking and STEM/STEAM Education
• Computational Thinking and Non-formal Learning
• Computational Thinking and Psychological Studies
• Computational Thinking and Special Education Needs
• Computational Thinking and Inclusive Society
• Computational Thinking and Early Childhood Development
• Computational Thinking in Educational Policy
• Computational Thinking and Teacher Development
• General Submission to Computational Thinking Education
Submission Information & Guidelines
The deadline of CTE 2017 paper submission will be February 6, 2017. Please submit your papers to the conference paper submission system at EasyChair (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cte2017).
Paper should be compiled in English. Three types of papers will be accepted: full paper (5 to 6 pages), short paper (3 to 4 pages) and poster (2 pages). CTE 2107 paper template is attached for use. Please strictly follow the conference paper formatting requirements, in order to uphold the proceedings production work at a later stage.
More details can be found in the conference’s website: