IEOM 2017 : International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
Call For Papers
Call for Papers
7th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
Rabat, Morocco (Hotel Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses)
April 11 – 13, 2017
IEOM Society International is organizing the 7th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management in Rabat, Morocco, April 11 – 13, 2017. The venue is Hotel Sofitel Rabat Jardin des Roses.
Rabat, Morocco’s capital is located on the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. Morocco is located on the northwestern tip of Africa and just eight miles off the southern coast of Spain. Rabat has a long, rich history. It is an enjoyable city with interesting historical and cultural monuments for sightseeing including: Rabat Archaeological Museum, the Hassan Mosque, and the Mausoleum of Mohammed V. Other tourist attractions are nearby including Oudaias Kasbah, Medina, Royal Palace, Salé, Fes, Marrakesh, Tangier, Casablanca and many more.
Online Submission Link: https://www.xcdsystem.com/IEOM/abstract/index.cfm?ID=jQvje9R
Selected Papers will be published in a special issue of International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Operations Management (IJIEOM).
Authors can submit full paper(s) or abstract(s) only. IEOM Society encourages to submit full paper(s). All full papers will be subjected to double peer review. Accepted papers will be published in Proceedings and indexed by Scopus.
- Dr. Brian Denton, Professor, Industrial & Operations Engineering Department, University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA and President-Elect of INFORMS (The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences)
- Dr. Joe E. Amadi-Echendu, Professor, Engineering and Technology Management, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Dr. Suk-Hwan Suh, Professor and Director of Center for Ubiquitous Manufacturing, Dean of Graduate School of Engineering Mastership, POSTECH, Pohang University of Science and Technology, Pohang, South Korea
- Dr. Othmane Benmoussa, Consultant in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and Business Sustainability and Part-Time Faculty in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Al Akhawayn University, Morocco
- Award Keynote - Mr. Hulas King, Director, Diversity, Professional Affiliations & Global Community Relations, Siemens PLM Software, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Topics covering industrial issues/applications and academic research include, but are not limited to in the broader areas of industrial engineering, production engineering, operations management, engineering management, systems engineering, operations research, supply chain management, etc. Details can be found here: http://ieomsociety.org/ieom2017/?page_id=2.
With the great success of Global Engineering Education Series and Industry Solutions Series of last IEOM conferences, 2017 IEOM Morocco Conference will have dedicated tracks. Each speaker needs to submit a title of the talk, a short bio and photo that will be published in the 2017 IEOM Conference proceeding and in the printed program booklet. If you are interested to be a speaker for the Global Engineering Education or Industry Solution, please let us know email@example.com.
- Undergraduate Student Paper Competition
- Graduate Student Paper Competition
- Master Thesis Competition
- Doctoral Dissertation Competition
- High School STEM Project Presentation
- Senior Capstone Design Project / Final Year Project Competition
- Undergraduate Research Presentation
- Simulation & PLM Competition
- Poster Competition
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Accreditation, Teaching & Learning and PBL
Dr. Ahad Ali, Lawrence Technological University
Dr. Ilham Kissani, Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane, Morocco
African Engineering Deans Council (AEDC)
African Engineering Education Association (AEEA)
Indian Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIIE)
International Federation of Engineering Education Societies (IFEES)
Pakistan Institute of Industrial Engineers (PIIE)
Society of Cost and Quality Engineers
Al Akhawayn University, Ifrane, Morocco
IESEG School of Management, France
Lawrence Technological University
University of New Brunswick at Fredericton, Canada
Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport (AAST), Alexandria, Egypt
Hitachi Solutions East Japan, Ltd.
Exhibitions and Sponsorship are available.