DYNAS 2009 : International Workshop on DYnamic Networks: Algorithms and Security
Call For Papers
International Workshop on DYnamic Networks - Algorithms and Security
September 5, 2009, Wroclaw, Poland
Colocated with FCT 2009
DYNAS is about dynamic networks such as Peer-to-Peer, Sensor and Ad-Hoc Networks. We gladly welcome descriptions of original, well defined (possibly not yet completely solved) problems in the following areas.
* Algorithms for construction and maintenance of Peer-to-Peer, Sensor and Ad-Hoc Networks.
* Algorithms working on top of networks.
* Security and anonymity issues in systems of computationally weak devices (like RFID-tags).
Submitted papers must be written in English, use at least 11 point font, have reasonable margins, and not exceed 10 pages. Papers containing interesting problems without (with partial) analysis are also welcome.
There will be no published proceedings for DYNAS. However selected (and extended) papers can be put on very fast track to publishing in Fundamenta Informaticae. Papers submitted for this track should be original, not previously published or submitted for publication.
Submission deadline: 15th of July 2009
Author notification: 29th of July 2009
Camera ready manuscript due: 22nd of August 2009
* Marcin Bienkowski, University of Wroclaw
* Rainer Bohme, TU Dresden
* Andre Brinkmann, University of Paderborn
* David Ilcinkas, CNRS & University of Bordeaux
* Marek Klonowski (chair), Wroclaw University of Technology
* Miroslaw Korzeniowski (chair), Wroclaw University of Technology
* Adrian Kosowski, University of Bordeaux & Gdansk University of Technology
* Tieyan Li, Institute for Infocomm Research - I2R Singapore
* Alfredo Navarra, University of Perugia
* Stefan Schmid, TU Munich
* Christopher Thraves, INRIA Rennes