TCLT Bulletin 2016 : Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology (TCLT) - Special Theme on Social and Collaborative Learning Supported Through Technology
Call For Papers
Call For Articles – BULLETIN OF THE TECHNICAL COMMITTEE ON LEARNING TECHNOLOGY
publication of IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Learning Technology (TCLT)
* Special Theme: Social and collaborative learning supported through technology
* Deadline for submission: November 14, 2016
The Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology (TCLT) aims at publishing and disseminating current research about new and emerging learning technologies as well as their design, usage, application, and evaluation in different contexts of technology enhanced learning.
The special theme of this issue will focus on topics related to social and collaborative learning supported through technology, including (but not limited to) research on concepts and design of collaborative learning systems and/or the use of technology to support social/collaborative learning; practical applications of social and/or collaborative learning through technology; systems and tools that support social and/or collborative learning; case studies, exploratory studies and pilot studies on social learning and/or collaborative learning supported through technology; and evaluations and assessments of technology, systems and tools that support social and/or collaborative learning.
Articles that are not in the area of the special theme are most welcome as well and will be published in the regular article section. The Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology invites research articles for the next issue. This issue will be published in Volume 18, Issue 3.
*** All research articles will go through a thorough peer-reviewing process ***
1. Authors have to follow the IEEE author guidelines when preparing their articles (please see http://www.ieeetclt.org/content/authors-guidelines for further information)
2. The articles in the bulletin are limited to 4 pages. Over-length articles will not be published.
3. The manuscripts should be either in Word or RTF format. Any figures used in the contributions would be required separately in a graphic format (gif or jpeg). The figures should also be embedded in the text at appropriate places.
4. To submit your article, please go to http://ieeetclt.athabascau.ca/bulletin/pkp-ojs/index.php/tclt/login and login (or click on “Not a user? Register with this site” to register). Once you are logged in, please click the “New Submission” button to submit your article.
For further information please see http://www.ieeetclt.org/content/bulletin and http://ieeetclt.athabascau.ca/bulletin/pkp-ojs/index.php/tclt/index.
For any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Editors of the Bulletin of the Technical Committee on Learning Technology)