Health Informatics: An International Journal (HIIJ)
Scope and Topics
Health Informatics: An International Journal is a Quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal that Publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the health care.
The journal focuses on all of aspect in theory, practices, and applications of Digital Health Records, Knowledge Engineering in Health, E-Health Information, and Information Management in healthcare, Bio-Medical Expert Systems, ICT in health promotion and related topics. Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under the broad areas such as (but not limited to) listed below:
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Electronic health records
- Knowledge engineering
- E-Health Information
- Information Management in healthcare
- Expert Systems in Biomdical
- Communication System in Helthcare
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine and Health Sciences
- Ontological Engineering in Medicine
- Health Care Information Systems.
- Knowledge management in Healthcare
- Clinical Information Systems.
- Bioinformatics and Biostatistics.
- Mobile applications for patient care
- Medical Interoperability
- Medical Devices and sensors
- Impact and usability
- Medical Image Processing and Techniques.
- ICT in health promotion programmes
- e-health Guidelines and protocols
- E-learning and education in healtcare
- Telemedicine Software, Portals, Devices and Telehealth.
- Public health and consumer informatics
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery in Medicine.
- ICT for Patient empowerment
- ICT for Patient safety
- Medical Databanks, Databases, and Knowledge Bases.
- Neurocomputing in Medicine.
- Healthcare Quality assurance
- Nursing Informatics
- Evaluation and technology assessment
- Home-based eHealth
- Health Management Issues
- Health Research
- Health Economics Issues
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
|Submission Deadline||:||September 30, 2017|
|Authors Notification||:||October 30, 2017|
|Final Manuscript Due||:||November 08, 2017|
|Publication Date||:||Determined by the Editor-in-Chief|
Editorial Board Members
- A.Govardhan, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India
- Aditya Goel, Comviva Technologies Ltd., India
- Alka Aman, Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology and Science , India
- Anurag Pal, Siksha `O` Anusandhan University, India
- Ashutosh Kumar Dubey, Trinity Institute of Technology & Research, India
- BDCN Prasad V, Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, India
- Binod Kumar Pattanayak,Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University, India
- C.Jayakumari, Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, India
- Chaudhry Muhammad Nadeem Faisal, National Textile University, Pakistan
- D. Satish Kumar, Nehru institute of technology, India
- D. Shravani, Matrusri institute of post graduate studies, India