2nd GEN TEFL 2017 : 2nd GEN TEFL International Conference 2017
Call For Papers
GEN TEFL 2017: Call for Papers
We are pleased to announce the 2nd GEN TEFL International Conference with theme “Rethinking ELT in the age of Ubiquitous Technology” at Novotel Bangkok at Siam Square, Bangkok, Thailand on 2–3 July 2017. GEN TEFL aims to provide an avenue for educators to learn, share and discuss ideas, strategies, techniques, methods used in ELT. With your participation in this conference, we will not only present a range of studies exploring English language teaching approaches, methodologies, technologies and common practices but work together and develop sustainable professional networks focused on the long term advancement of ELT related research and knowledge.
We welcome proposals on all aspects of TEFL, with special emphasis on the new technological solution to face TEFL. All papers will be considered for publishing on our 2nd GEN TEFL International Conference proceedings.
Modes of Presentation:
1) Paper Presentation (research, theory, concept, andpractice based papers) - 20 minutes
2) Workshop/ Demonstration (interactive sessions) – 40 minutes
3) Poster Session – 1 hour
4) Virtual Presentation
• Abstracts should be no longer than 200 words. Please clearly summarise important findings of the paper,and include objectives,methods and major results. Please add two to three keywords.
• Submit also a biography of about 100 words. Include full name and affiliation.
• Each participant is allowed to present one (1) paper only.
• All proposals shall undergo double-blind review by the GEN TEFL Panel of Reviewers.
• Authors will be informed by email if their abstracts have been selected for presentation.
• For more information visit www.gentefl.org
• Submit your abstracts to:
Deadline for abstract submission: 30 April 2017
Early bird Registration: until 30 April 2017
Late Registration/Onsite Registration: 1 May 2017 – 2 July 2017
Welcome Dinner: 1 July 2017 @ 6PM (Venue: TBA)
Conference Date: 2 July 2017
Excursion Trip: 3 July 2017 (Places to visit: School Visit, Floating Market, Nongnooch Garden)
Full Paper Submission deadline: 15 August 2017
Registration Fee Includes:
* Printed name card
* Conference bag
* Participation in all conference sessions
* Printed Certificate (Participation/Presentation)
* Printed Handbook (Book of Abstract)
* Morning and Afternoon Break and Lunch
NOTE: If you want to join the excursion trip please add 50 USD on top of your registration fee.
*All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.