GEC 2016 : Global Educators’ Conference 2016
Call For Papers
The Global Educators' Organization in cooperation with Centro Escolar University's Department of International Languages and Manipal International University Malaysia warmly invite you to attend the Global Educators' Conference 2016 to be held in Manila, Philippines from October 20-22, 2016. Call for papers is now open.
The conference hopes to increase teachers’ awareness regarding the theme: Research and Reforms in Education Towards Stronger International Collaboration. It aims to:
1. provide a forum for educators, researchers, and practitioners to share knowledge and current trends in certain areas of education and training
2. provide presentations and workshops, based on scientific inquiry and peer-reviewed, scientifically valid research
3. provide the opportunity for teachers to learn about the emerging field of Mind, Brain, and Education Science and how it can enrich the field of education in general
4. facilitate discussions and inspire participants to apply innovative and neuroscience-based methods in their teaching
5. promote stronger collaboration amongst the participants and institutions through the sessions and workshops.
You may now submit your proposed research or workshop presentations on the following sub-themes:
Pre-school/ Teaching the Early Grades
K-12/ Basic education
Neuroscience in Education
For questions, email us at email@example.com
All accepted abstracts from registered presenters will be included in the Conference Proceedings. A hard copy with ISBN and an online version of the proceedings will be available for participants.
Presenters may choose to submit full papers after the conference. Full papers from presenters will be eligible to be published on Global Educators' Academic Journal.