WINE 2009 : The fifth Workshop on Internet and Network Economics
Conference Series : Workshop on Internet and Network Economics
Call For Papers
WINE2009, the fifth Workshop on Internet & Network Economics
December 14-18, 2009, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy.
Over the past decade there has been a growing interaction between researchers in theoretical computer science, networking and security, economics, mathematics, sociology, and management sciences devoted to the analysis of problems arising in the Internet and the worldwide web.
The Workshop on Internet & Network Economics (WINE) is an interdisciplinary forum for the exchange of ideas and results arising in these varied fields. The 5th edition of WINE will take place in December 2009 at Sapienza University of Rome, Italy.
All submissions, both regular and short papers, will be rigorously peer reviewed and evaluated on the basis of the quality of their contribution, originality, soundness, and significance. Industrial applications and position papers presenting novel ideas, issues, challenges and directions are also welcome.
Submissions are invited in the following topics but not limited to:
* Algorithmic game theory
* Algorithmic mechanism design
* Auction algorithms and analysis
* Computational advertising
* Computational general equilibrium and approximation
* Convergence and learning in games
* Coalitions, coordination and collective action
* Economics aspects of security and privacy
* Economics aspects of distributed and network computing
* Fixed point algorithms
* Information economics
* Knowledge economy and intellectual product pricing
* Majority equilibrium
* Network games
* Price differentiation and price dynamics
* Social networks
Our proceedings will be published by Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Submission Deadline: July 15, 2009.
Notification: September 10, 2009.
Camera Ready Version: October 5, 2009.
Conference: December 14-18, 2009.