ICMSS 2017 : 2017 International Conference on Management Engineering, Software Engineering and Service Sciences-ICMSS 2017-(Ei Compendex, ACM)
Call For Papers
2017 International Conference on Management Engineering, Software Engineering and Service Sciences-ICMSS 2017-(Ei Compendex, IEEE Xplore)
Welcome to ICMSS 2017 / http://www.icmss.org
2017 International Conference on Management Engineering, Software Engineering and Service Sciences
Welcome to meet us in 【ICMSS 2017】 in 【Wuhan, China】 during 【14-16 Jan, 2017】to share the valuable experiences with the scientist and scholars around the world. We would like to invite you to contribute to and participate in ICMSS 2017, which will be held in Wuhan University, Wuhan, China.
ICMSS aims to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of emerging Management Engineering, Software Engineering and Service Sciences and for professional interactions. Additionally, it serves as a conduit for channeling advanced technology to the regional industry.
We look forward to welcome you in ICMSS 2017 and wish you a fruitful and enjoyable stay in Wuhan.
Accepted papers (Registered & Presented) will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM, which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).
◆ Paper Topic / Please visit http://www.icmss.org/cfp.html for more topics that we can accepte.
Model-driven Architecture and Engineering.
Re-engineering and Reverse Engineering.
Software Architectures Design.
1. The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the formatting template.
2. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
3. Papers for publication must be submitted in fulll paper electronically via http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icmss2017
4. Papers for presentation only must be submitted by abstract for reviewing first.
5. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration.
6. The final papers must be submitted before the requested date.
7. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
Ms. Cindy Miao