TMPA 2017 : 4th International Conference on Tools and Methods for Program Analysis
Call For Papers
International Conference on Tools & Methods of Program Analysis (TMPA-2017) will take place in Moscow, Russia on 3 - 4 March 2017. The conference will be focused on the most important areas of software engineering: the analysis of software quality.
The challenges of software efficiency and correctness are key for the majority of knowledge-intensive industries in modern economy, including IT, financial sector, transportation, medicine, high-tech industries, and many others. The development of new instruments and methods of program analysis as well as the modification of existing ones is one of the necessary prerequisites to introduce innovation.
The purpose of the conference is raising awareness of progress in the software development industry and promoting cutting edge innovations in software testing, analysis and verification.
The conference program will include plenary reports and mini-courses delivered by experts, presentations selected by the Program Committee, presentations of on-going projects, short reports about new ideas, research that is underway or new tools. The body of experts will consist of leading Russian and foreign scientists working in the area of software development and analysis.
The Conference Organising Committee will provide free accommodation for conference speakers.
The program will include, but won’t be limited to, the following topics:
● software test automation;
● static program analysis;
● dynamic methods of program analysis;
● testing and analysis of parallel and distributed systems;
● testing and analysis of high-load and high-availability systems;
● analysis and verification of hardware and software systems;
● methods of building quality software;
● tools for software analysis, testing and verification.
● 9th December – submission of abstracts;
● 16th December – deadline for papers;
● 27th January – list of accepted papers is published;
● 3rd-4th March – TMPA-2017 Conference.
Papers Submission & Proceedings
The authors are invited to submit their original papers written in English. Each paper will be independently reviewed by at least three TMPA-2017 Program Committee members or external experts.
Accepted papers will be published in one of the leading scientific journals on software engineering and software quality and will be indexed by Web of Science and Scopus digital libraries.
Further details regarding submissions and publications will be available in a few months in the next Call for Papers communication and on TMPA-2017 website: http://www.tmpaconf.org
Organizers & Partners
● Higher School of Economics, Computer Science Faculty (cs.hse.ru/en)
● The Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ispras.ru/en)
● Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnic University, Institute of Computing & Control, Department of Computer Systems & Software Engineering (kspt.icc.spbstu.ru/en);
● Federal Research Centre “Informatics and Control Systems”, The Institute of Informatics Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ipiran.ru);
The Program Committee is expecting that the event will attract senior students specializing in software development, postgraduate students and young scientists interested in an independent expert review of their research, as well as renowned scientists ready to share their innovative work.
The conference organizers are interested in active participation of practitioners from IT industry and leading software development firms.