ECE 2017 : 20th anniversary of the conference Enterprise and Competitive Environment
Call For Papers
We are pleased to invite you to the 20th anniversary of the conference Enterprise and Competitive Environment.
The conference will be held at the Faculty of Business and Economics of Mendel University in Brno on March 9 – 10, 2017. It crosses traditional discipline boundaries and involves a wide variety of interactions ranging from traditional academic disciplines or schools of thought to the reality of business. Many of the issues provide innovative ideas and combine the best academic thinking with the industry expertise development in financial services, public sector/government, information and communications technologies.
* prof. Václav Klaus - Economist, Politician,Former President of the Czech Republic
* prof. Laurent Weill - Full Professor in Economics,Université Robert Schuman, Strasbourg
* prof. Jan Frait - Head of the Financial Stability Department, Czech National Bank
* Registration opening: 1st September 2016
* Registration deadline: 15th January 2017
* Abstract submission deadline (Proceedings & Journals): 15th January 2017
* Payment deadline: 6th February 2017
* Paper Submission Deadline (Proceedings & Journals): 6th February 2017
The best selected papers will be submitted for publishing in journals indexed in Web of Science and Scopus.
All the good-quality papers will be published in the conference proceedings which will be submitted for indexing to the Web of Science Database.
Conference FEE: 3.300CZK
Conference is focused especially on following topics:
*Consumer Behaviour and Life Quality
*Decision Making Processes
*Fair and Sustainable Taxation in the EU
*Law and Economics
*Management and Marketing
*Text Mining and Machine Learning