SS-FN-IEEE Access Journal 2017 : IEEE Access Special Section on Future Networks: Architectures, Protocols, and Applications
Call For Papers
Special Section on Future Networks: Architectures, Protocols, and Applications
[IEEE ACCESS New JCR Impact Factor 1.249] IEEE Access is a multidisciplinary, applications-oriented, all-electronic journal, continuously presenting the results of original research or development across all of the IEEE’s fields of interest. IEEE Access was recently the recipient of the 2015 PROSE Award for “Best New Journal in STM,” and an IEEE Access Article was awarded the 2015 IEEE Donald G. Fink Award. IEEE Access is listed in Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and has been accepted for inclusion in Scopus and Thomson Reuters SCI-E Indexation.
In the scope of this Special Section in IEEE Access, we collectively term them as “Future Networks”, that aims to bring together researchers, academics, and individuals working on the selected areas of Future Networks and share their new ideas, latest findings, and results on the following topics, but are not limited to:
• Future Networks and Wireless Ad hoc Networks
• Future Networks in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks
• 5G and Internet of Things (IoT)
• Future Internet applications in IoT
• Steps towards the Future of Smart Grid Communications
• Routing in Machine to Machine (M2M) and Future Networks
• Fusion of Future Networking Technologies and Big Data / Fog Computing
• Future Internet and 5G architectural designs
• 5G advancements in VANETs
• Information Centric/Content Centric/Named Data Networking (ICN/CCN/NDN)
• Mobile edge computing
• Security and Privacy in future Networks
• Networking Protocols for Future Networks
• Data Forwarding in Future Networks
• New Applications for Future Networks
• Transport Layer advancements in Future Networks
• Cloud based IoT architectures and use cases
We also highly recommend the submission of multimedia with each article, as it significantly increases the visibility, downloads, and citations of articles.
Paper Submission Firm Due Date: January 31, 2017
Associate Editor: Safdar Hussain Bouk, Kyungpook National University, KOREA.
Houbing Song, West Virginia University, USA.
Waleed Ejaz, Ryerson University, Ontario, CANADA
Syed Hassan Ahmed, Kyungpook National University, KOREA
Danda B. Rawat, Georgia Southern University, USA.
Paper submission: Contact Associate Editor and submit manuscript to:
Syed Hassan Ahmed
Kyungpook National University, Korea.