ACSW 2017 : Australasian Computer Science Week - Final Call, industry track, special issue
Call For Papers
ACSW 2017, Final Call, industry track, special issue
*** We apology for possible cross posting***
***Due to a large number of request, we have extend the submission deadline for this flagship conference of Oceania for two weeks. ***
CALL FOR PAPER
2017 Australasian Computer Science Week (ACSW 2017)
Geelong, Victoria, Australia (only 70 km away from Melbourne City)
January 31 – February 3, 2017
Paper submission: August 22, 2016 (extended, firm)
Author notification: October 17, 2016
Camera-ready full papers: November 7, 2016.
*** Industry track for research collaborations
*** World class keynote speakers
*** A number of Special Issues
*** A flagship annual conference in Oceania region
*** Student travel grants
*** Close to Australia Open and Great Ocean Road
The Australasian Computer Science Week (ACSW) is the premier event for Computer Science researchers in Australasia that is organised by the Computing Research and Education (CORE) Association of Australasia .
ACSW consists of several conferences covering a wide range of topics in Computer Science and related area. This conference is attended by many national and international delegates comprising HDR students and distinguished academics from all over the world in computer science. The conference week has been running in some form continuously since 1978. This makes it one of the longest running conferences in Computer Science.
Authors are invited to submit papers that present original and unpublished research on topics directly to the relevant conference.
As with previous years, registration for ACSW will enable delegates to attend sessions in any conference participating or co-located in the Australasian Computer Science Week.
The proceedings of this event is aimed to be published by the ACM Digital Library
List of ACSW 2017 satellite conferences (more details can be found at the ACSW conference website)
1. The 39th Australasian Computer Science Conference (ACSC 2017)
2. The Twelfth Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modelling (APCCM 2017)
3. Eighteenth Australasian Computing Education Conference (ACE 2017)
4. Australasian Information Security Conference (AISC 2017)
5. 14th Australasian Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Computing (AusPDC 2017)
6. 17th Australasian User Interface Conference (AUIC)
7. Australasian Web Conference (AWC) 2017
8. Interactive Entertainment 2017
9. Australasian Computing Doctoral Consortium (ACDC17)
10. Australasian Early Career Researchers Workshop (AECRW)
11. Australasian Workshop on Health Informatics and Knowledge Management
Selected high quality ACSW 2017 submissions will be invited to perform solid extend to submit to the following Special Issues
1. International Journal of Computers and Applications, Special Issue for ACSW17 (confirmed).
2. IEEE Transactions on Big Data, Foundations for Big Data Security and Privacy (confirmed)
3. Future Generation Computer Systems, Social networking Big Data (confirmed)
4. More Special Issue will be updated at the conference website
Enquires for ACSW 2017, please contact the executive general chair, Dr Shui Yu, email: email@example.com. For details about a specific satellite conference, please contact the TPC chairs, respectively.